016

Recap

"They are dead!" He snapped. "No George you don't understand! The chocolates!"

"Merlins beard! There was Amortenia in the chocolates!" I nodded heavily at George.
"How will we... fix it George..." I asked him.

"Dumbledore will know what to do."
I nodded and we ran to Dumbledore his office. "Sherbert Lemmon."
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Proffesor Dumbledore? We need help."

"Ah, Fred, George come in. What happend." He spoke calmly.

"It's Y/n, someone has given her Amortenia. And we think we know who did it." I said.

"Amortenia... that isn't good. Who gave her the potion according to you?"

"Elijah Anderson. He gave her chocolates yesterday, claiming he got them from a friend of his." George said. Dumbledore his face went pale. "Elijah? Really? The fifth year ravenclaw?"

"Yes" we both anwserd. "Thank you for bringing me this information boys. Mcgonagall and Snape will take care of it." We left the office and I started to panick again. "What if they can't do anything about it."

"Fred? We need to talk." George and I turned around.

"Y/n? Merlins beard it's you."

"I just came to say there is someone else. He is taking me to the party. You will have to find someone else. Bye now." George put his hand on my shoulder. Not a few seconds later he hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry this is happening to you Freddie." I felt tears flowing over my cheeks.
"She is completely brainwashed. She is walking around like an female version of Elijah."

George didn't let go of me. "Remember what Dumbledore said, Mcgonagall and Snape will take care of it." I nodded.
"I just can't stand seeing her snogging with Elijah. I was going to tell her I love her."

"You were going to do what!? I'm so happy for you! She loves you too Freddie, I can see it."

"Thank you Georgie."

Y/n pov:
I was looking for Elijah after telling Fred he had to find another date. "Elijah? Are you here?"

"I'm afraid... Elijah is... occupied." I heard Snape say. "Yes he is." Mcgonagall  said. "Why? Where he? Where is my Lijah."

"Y/n, he has given you Amortenia. But Mcgonagall and I will fix it."

"No! He hasn't! I love him! And he loves me!" I snapped. "Okay, you love eachother. He will be here soon. Drink this, it is for the nerves." I swollowd the liquid and somehow felt really quilty.
Fred.

Fred pov:
"Fred, you need to calm down. Dumbledore said they would fix it. And I'm sure Elijah will get what he deserves." Ron tried to calm me down, George overloaded me with hugs and Harry and Hermione just watched me loosing my mind. "Does Remus know yet?" Hermione asked out of nowhere.

"I'm not sure." I anwserd. "Can someone go and tell him?"

"Freddie, I think it is best if you tell him." George said to me. "Yeah you're probably right." I stopped pacing around and left the common room. I arrived at the DADA classroom. Remus was sitting in his office.

"Proffesor Lupin? Can I talk to you for a moment?" He looked up from his paperwork. "Ah Fred, you are doing just fine in Defence Against The Dark Arts so I assume this is about something else. Am I right?"

"Yes professor, it is about Y/n. Someone haa given her Amortenia. Snape and Mcgonagall are fixing it but I thought you should know."

"Amortenia!? Is she okay? Who gave it to her? Where is she?" He seemed upset.

"I think she is in Snapes classroom with Mcgonagall and Snape. She is fine. And Elijah Anderson gave it to her."

"It is good to hear she is in good hands. You seem to be really calm considering about the whole situation."

"I... believe me I'm not. I have cried at least... doesn't matter how long. But it wasn't nice to see her snoggi- talking to Elijah."

"You can stop, I don't need to know about that part of her love life. I can't imagine seeing your girlfrien-"

"She is not my girlfriend! I think. It isn't official."

"Right I see. But I should check on her."
And after that Lupin left in a rush.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

George and I were in our dorm. Lee was doing God knows what with Katie and we still haven't heard anything from or about Y/n. Someone knocked on the door. "Back so soon Lee?" George joked.

"Do I even want to know what that means?"

"Y/n? Is that you?" I ran to the door. "Fred... I'm so sorry. I won't forgive myself for it and I don't expect you do forgive me." She turned around and I heard her crying. I quickly grabbed her wrist. She flinched  "Oh I'm sorry about that. But Y/n listen to me. None of this is your fault. George and I told you to try the chocolates."

"Yes but if I just agreed with your idea to eat back in my dorm none of this would have happend."

"Yes it would have." I corrected. "He would have just given them to you another time." Her hair became dark blue. "George can we have a moment?" I asked him. He nodded and left. On his way out he gave me a soft tap on my shoulder.

"Y/n... tonight was one of the worst nights of my life and I don't want it to ever happen again."

"Me neither."

"And I want people to know you're mine. And that is why I want to ask you something." I opened a drawer in my nightstand and took a small dark blue box out of it. "Y/n... Would you consider being my girlfriend?"

"Consider? There is nothing to consider. It is a strong yes!" She kissed me and I kissed her back. "We can continue this later but I want to give you something. I opened the small box and lifted the necklace with a small F. "Turn around."

I lifted her hair and put the neckless on her her neck. The touched the small silver F with her fingers. "Freddie, I love it."

"And I love you. Y/n."

"You do?"

"Yes love. I love you Y/n Lupin."

"I love you too Fred Weasley. Now shut up and kiss me." I didn't wait a second and kissed my girlfriends lips. Her hand went from my back to my cheek. I laid her down on the bed and kissed her neck. "You hair is pink Y/n." I whisperd

"And you are the reason Freddie. I'm in love and everyone can know." She kissed me again. Her hand slipped under my shirt and touched my stomach. I stopped kissing her and took my shirt off. I kissed her again. She rolled me over. And left a trail of kisses on my stomach.

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁

(Word count: 1157)
(

Don't forget to vote😉)