019

Recap
"Here." I pulled something out of my bag and handed it to him. "It is a ring with my initials carved in it. I hope you like it, Fred said tha-"

He kissed me. "I love the ring and I love you." I took the ring out if the box and put it on his ringfinger. It was a little big so I put it on his middle finger instead. It fits perfect.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months passed, and summerbreak started two days ago. It's sunday and I'm home with dad and Tonks, she had been staying with us a few times. Sometimes one night and sometimes more than two weeks. The last few months there was a lot of pranking with the twins, boring classes, and quidditch games.

The end of the year was a bit scary. My godfather Sirius came to hogwarts and I found out my dad was right about him being innocent. Today is the 17th of july and my birthday is in four days.
The full moon was on the 27th so after my birthday I still had six days as a normal teenager.

"Dad? Tonks? After my first shift... can I vistit the Weasleys?" My dad came out of the kitchen and dropped himself next to me on the couch. "No need, they will visit us!" Tonks said before my dad could even open his mouth.

"They are what!" Tonks and dad looked worried. "You don't want them to come over?" Tonks asked worried.

"No! Not here! I will feel way to uncomfortable with all those people in our house." I could see on his face that dad understood what I meant. There were never more than two people coming over at the same time. "What do you mean sunflower?"

"JUST DROP IT OKAY! I WILL JUST STAY IN MY ROOM WHEN THEY ARE HERE!"
I rushed upstairs and slammed my door. I saw my hair switching from red (anger) to dark blue (stressed). "Why did I snap like that." I whisperd to myself. "Sunflower? Can I come in?"

"No..." I felt tears flowing over my cheeks. "Then it isn't your lucky day because I will come i anyway." My door opened.

"I am so sorry Y/n. I had no idea how hard it is for you. Would you mind telling me about it?" We talked for two hours about my social anxienty and some of my other personal issues. "Once again I'm sorry, I had no idea. I mean I knew you were shy, but I didn't know about your anxienty." I hugged her.

"Do you think you will ever officially be my stepmom?" I noticed that the question scared her. "Let me re-phrase that. Would you like to be?"
She nodded. "I would absolutely love to. But I don't know if your dad would want to get married again. You know... because of your mom."

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

It is the next morning, when I woke up there was an annoying tapping noice on the window. "Hey Y/n, I think one of the of the Weasleys wrote you. Errol is tapping on our window." My dad yelled from the kitchen. "I think it's Fred! Who else would it be. Ron?" Tonks joked.

I walked up to the window. I took the envelope from him. "You can go home now." I told Errol. He flew away. I took the letter to my room and opened it.

Hey love,

I don't write a lot of letters so don't mind my crappy writing. How are you?
Nervous for the next full moon?
Things here are great. Charlie visited us yesterday. And Ron is still complaining about his rat being Peter Pettigrew. George and I spend most of our time pranking Ron and Ginny.
Say hello to your dad and Tonks for me, I miss you.

Yours, Fred

I put the letter in a box where I keep all my letters. I opened a drawer and grabbed some parchment. I began writing back.