028

Recap:

After a while Fred came back with two cups with drinks in them. After we finished drinking them he whispered something in my ear.

"Fancy going back to your dorm?" I felt my cheeks turn red. I think you can guess he didn't want to sleep.

(End of Flashback)

I put the dress back in my closet when dad came into my room to tel me know dinner was ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day passed quickly. Dad and Tonks went to bed early. I was on the couch when an owl arrived. I reconized it immidiantly. Errol. I took the letter from him and read it.

Hey love,

Just wanted to wish you luck with you shift tomorrow. I know you might be a bit grumpy tomorrow so I
thought it would be a good idea to
send you this now.

So, good luck love. This weekend we can celebrate your birthday at here at 12 Grimmauld place.
I'm looking forward to it.

Forever yours,
Fred

I smiled at his sweet words but then reality kicked it. Tomorrow is the full moon. I should get some rest. I went up to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that I walked into my room and layed down. For a few more minutes I thought about Fred and about tomorrow night. Dad said we couldn't shift in the woods where he used to because we would tear eachother apart if we laid eyes on eachother.

Dumbledore agreed to stay with my dad in the woods while Tonks took me somewhere else. Tonks was good company. She wasn't my mother but she was still pretty good at making me smile and I could really trust her.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

"Ready sunflower? The sun is about to go down." I took her arm and apparated to a old looking cabin. "Will this hold me?" I hated the way that sounded, like I could break out and tear apart a whole village. The worst part is that I can. "I'm sure Y/n." I took the potion from her and swallowed it. The burning feeling was back in my throat. It felt like alcohol, but only ten times worse.

"I think it didn't hel-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt sleepy.
"Just kidding, works perfectly." I mumbled. Tonks picked me up and brought me inside. She went back and waited for the sun to rise.

Tonks pov:
The sound of Y/n screaming in pain is horrible. A person that young shouldn't have to go through this, no one should. But she had no choice. It was 4am when the sun started to rise. It was a bit early but at half past four there was mumbling coming from the cabin. I stepped inside and slowly looked around the corner to see if she was decent. She had the blanket I left her with wrapped around her and she was shaking more than usual.

"Hey dear? Are you okay? You are shaking." I said while pulling her close to me. The clothes she was wearing last night were ripped into pieces and laid spread around the room.

"Tonks? Did I do this?" She lifted her arm and showed me her elbow. There was a lot of bleeding. "Oh honey... I'm sorry. Are you okay?" She nodded.

"Yeah it doesn't hurt but I thought I was finally done with hurting myself in my werewolf form. The worst thing is that I don't even remember why Ihate it so much."

I pulled her even closer to me than I did before. Her blood stained my clothes but it didn't matter to me. She needs to be okay, that is all that matters right now.

Remus pov:
Tonks arrived back home with Y/n. Dumbledore already left and I was resting on the couch. "Hey girls. How did it go last ni-" I saw the stain of blood in Tonks her shirt and immidiantlygot up from the couch.

"What happend! Are you okay love?" I asked her. "I appreciate the concern Remus, but it isn't my blood." After that I looked at my daughter who just entered the room. "I hurt myself again dad, my werewolf form hates herself." She started crying and I locked her in my arms. "Shhh  calm down dear. You will be okay. Would visiting Sirius his house earlier help you calm down a bit?" I asked my daughter. She nodded at me and I kissed her head. "Let's go take care of that cut." I said while letten her go.

She nodded and followed me to the kitched where I wrapped a bandage around the wound. "I don't think it will leave a scar. Speaking of those, how is your back and t-torso?" At the last one I doubted for a second. I did that to her. To my own daughter. It felt good to know she forgave me, but I didn't forgive myself.

"They are okay I guess. The one on my torso isn't that bad anymore. The ones on my back will take more time to fade a bit more. But I don't really think any of the scars will ever completely fade away." She obviously saw the guilty look in my eyes and grabbed my hand.

"Dad, I forgavr you. Remember?" She hugged me. "I know. But it still feels wrong to know I hurt my own daughter like that."

"You need to stop blaming yourself Remus, you don't have control over your werewolf mind. And she forgave you." Tonks told me.

"Fine, need help packing your stuff dear?" She shook her head. "I will manage."

Y/n pov:
I packed everything I needed and went back to my dad and Tonks. We left and after a while we arrived in front of a long row of houses.

"Which one is it da-" the building started moving and an extra house appeard out of nowhere. "Ready?" My dad asked.

I nodded and we went inside. "Ah Remus! Tonks! Y/n! Lovely to see you." Molly said exited.

"Y/n dear, go upstairs. First door on you left. Remus, Tonks follow me." I went uo the stairs and opened the first door on my right. "Hello?" Hermione pulled me into a hug, after that Ron and Harry came to welcome me with a hug. I sat down and suddenly felt hand all over my shoulders. "Hey!" The twins said with a lot of happiness in their voices.

"I missed you love." Fred spoke after giving me a kiss. "I missed you too Freddie." I gave him another kiss.

"I'm afraid this is our que." George joked. The trio and George went downstairs.

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁

(Word count: 1129)
(Don't forget to vote😉)