027

Recap:
"He is back! Voldemort is back!" Harry cried while holding Cedric's body. His dad rushed down the stands to his son. Everyone was in major panick and people were running and screaming around like crazy.

Fred didn't let go of my hand and held me close to him. "Why don't we go back inside love." I nodded and tried to walk back with Fred. I looked back a few times. "Shh calm down love. Let's go to your dorm. You need to rest for tomorrow." My hair switched between colours. I felt stress, worries, anger, and most of all, fear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school year ended. Cedric is dead and things are different. This summer would be just me, dad and Tonks. I didn't want to celebrate my birthday on the 21th of july, but my dad instisted we would visit Sirius and the others at 12 Grimmauld place. For the next few weeks we would try to focus on us and al least try to forget about Voldemorts return for the time being. Fred and I send eachother letters almost every day. I was still a bit shaken from everything that went down the day of the last task.

I decided to go stress cleaning. I trew away some clothes and found my perfect Yule Ball dress in the back of my closet. I took in out and put it on my bed. I stared at it for a while and memories started to flood back.

(Dress inspiration)

Flashback:"Y/n! Wait!" Fred yelled my name

Flashback:
"Y/n! Wait!" Fred yelled my name. I stopped walking and looked my boyfriend in the eyes. "What is it Freddie?" He gave me a quick kiss.

"Come with me." He took my hand in his and dragged me to the room of requirment. A door showed up on the wall and Fred put his hand before my eyes. I almost tripped but he caught
me just in time.

"What are you doing Freddie?" He lifted his hands from my eyes and I opened them.

The room was filled with rose petles. The lights were out but the white candles lit the room. "Freddie this is beautiful."

"George helped. Is it too much? It is, isn't it? Or should it have been better. You deserve better than me Y/n."
I kissed his cheek. "Freddie it is perfect. You are perfect. And I don't deserve better, there is no one better." The relief filled his eyes and he relaxed.

"I love you Fred Weasley."

"I love you too Y/n Lupin." I kissed him again.

"But why did you do all this?"
Fred somehow looked relieved I said that, like he almost forgot it himself.
"Because you deserve it, and because I want to ask you something." I already knew what he was going to ask
but went along with it.