018

Recap
"What is it Freddie?" I loved it when she called me that.
"Was I... was it... alright?" She let out a quick laugh and than smiled. "Freddie, it was better than alright. And I couldn't have imagined a better first time. How about you?" I was happy we could talk about these things calm and normal without it being really awkard. "You were amazing love." I gave her a peck on her cheek and took her downstairs.

"Molly this smells amazing!" Tonks said. Molly smiled.
"Thank you Nymphadora." Tonks sighed and than calmly asked her to call her Tonks. "Oh I'm sorry, Tonks."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kids! Can you help set up the table!" Molly yelled. "You said dinner was ready! Not that I had to set the table!"
I laughed at Ron's comment.
"I'll help you Molly!" I said.
"No, no dear. You don't have to."

"I want to help." After a while she nodded and handed me plates. I put them on the table. When I put the last plate on the table two hands were wrapped around my waist and a chin was placed on my shoulder. "Hey love."

"Hey Freddie." I turned around and he lifted his arms to stretch out. I stood on my toes and whisperd in his ear. "Still a bit tired from back upstairs?"

His eyes got big, I turned around and walked away. "Oh no lady! Come here you." He grabbed me from the back and kissed my neck until he reached my chin. "Not here guys!" George said.

I went to my dad. "Hey dad, I have a question before we have dinner." He looked at me. "What is it dear?"

"Do they know about... us... and... you know... the moon." He nodded. "Arthur and I go way back. They know. But just Arthur and Molly. Do you want to tell them about your hair and things?"

"Maybe, would be nice not to worry about your hair colour all the time. If they knew it would make things a lot easier." Dad hugged me. "If you want to you can tell them."

We all sat down at the table. Dad was on my left and next to him was Tonks. Fred sat on my right and next to him was George. The other children sat across from us and Molly and Arthur both sat the heads of the table. The conversation went quiet for a moment. I opened my mouth and then closed it. Ginny saw it. "What is it Y/n?" All eyes went my way. I looked at dad. He nodded to let me know it was okay.
"I think I need to tell you something."

"Are you pregnant!" Ron joked. "No ron."

"As you all know... Tonks is a Metamorphmagus. And i recently found out that my mother was one too."

"Does that mean that!?" Harry said a little to loud. "Yes harry." I said. "Can you show us!" Ginny said full of exitement. "Name a colour."

"Uhm... YELLOW!" I laughed. I closed my eyes and focused. "Wow! That yellow is so bright!" Hermione said.

"She must be really happy." Tonks laughed. "Shhh! Don't spill our secrets Tonks!" I joked. "Doesn't matter, Hermione will just read a book and she will find out about all the different colours." Tonks said while winking at Hermione.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

"Dinner was lovely Molly." My dad told Molly. Fred and George dragged me upstairs again. "WE WANT TO PRANK EVERYONE!"

"How?" They looked at eachother.
"We will make them think you're pregnant!"

"WHAT? What if they don't believe us when we tell them it was a joke!"

"We didn't say we were going to tell them that you are pregnant. We will show them!"

"What?! How?"

"George and I made these sweets that make your belly become a little bigger for an hour. Maybe two."

"And what is a little bigger?"

"Just a small bump, that almost isn't visible. Come on, it's not like you could really be pregnant!" George joked. I stayed quiet and Fred looked at his brother. "YOU DIDN'T!" He yelled.

"Shut up George!" I yelled in a whisper voice. "He used a spell... wait why am I even telling you this. Just give me the candy stuff and I will take one now."

Fred handed me a pink round shaped candy thingy. I ate it and felt a weird feeling in my stomach. "It worked!" Fred said. I felt my belly having a little bump.

I came downstairs. No one noticed, until...

"You are pregnant! Ron shouted. "WHAT!?" my dad yelled. The twins and I burster out in laughter. "You should have seen your face ron!" George laughed at him.
"So you're not pregnant?"

"No! I'm fiftheen! It was some kind of candy the twins invented." Everyone seemed relieved. "Looks like my boys have a bit of influence on your daughter Remus." Arthur said, my dad laughed. "Yes they do." We all sat down somewhere. The adults sat in the kitchen, Harry, Ron and Hermione were in Ron's room and Ginny was in her own room. She said it had something to do with tomorrow morning.

Me and the twins were outside. We took a blanket with us and laid down. George talked about stars, Fred was almost asleep and I tried to listen to George without falling asleep.
"Hey Y/n! If you get tired of Hermione and Ginny you can always sneek into our room." Fred said. "Thanks Freddie, but I think I can use some girltalk." Both Fred and George laughed.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

I just woke up.
"Morning boys!" I heard Molly say to Ron and Harry. I heard the twins go downstairs. "Where is Y/n?" I heard Fred ask Ginny and Hermione. They were up really soon. "I think she is still upstairs."

"Morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" I sat up straight. "Really good, how did you sleep?" He kissed my head and lifted the blanket. His body touched my side. "Alone." I smiled. "Aw, did Freddie mis me?" I said while pouting my lips. "Yes, really bad." He climed on top of me. "You will need to make up for that." He kissed me again. "I wanted to give you your present in private." He laid down next to me. And grabbed something out if his pocket. "You already have your necklace, so I wanted to give you something to match it with." He held a small soft looking bag and opened it. "May I?"

He showed me a bracelet. I couldn't really see what was on it because it was swinging around. I held out my arm and he put it on.

"See that black ball turning yellow?" I nodded. "I thought since I can see how you feel by the colour of your hair sometimes..." I looked at him and he continued talking. "This little ball will change into a colour according to my emotions. I made it myself, but had some help from Tonks with which colour I needed for the emotions. I hope you like it."

"Freddie I don't like it. I love it!" I hugged him. "Remember when you said you didn't want a present? I got you one anyway."

"Here." I pulled something out of my bag and handed it to him. "It is a ring with my initials carved in it. I hope you like it, George said tha-"

He kissed me. "I love the ring and I love you." I took the ring out if the box and put it on his ringfinger. It was a little big so I put it on his middle finger instead. It fits perfect.

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁

(Word count: 1289)
(Don't forget to vote😉)