▪ three ▪

"Yoo hoo Archie"

Archie is laying on one of the sunbeds when he hears a familiar voice come from the distance. It was Veronica and she was carrying a beach bag and was wearing a huge summer hat and glasses which made her hardly recognizable. "Hey Ronnie" He said with a smirk.

She smiles and takes off her glasses and puts her bag on the seat next to his reserving  the spot. "So what shall we do first"

Archie rubs his head "I was thinking maybe we could start off by sunbathing then swimming" He shades his eyes from the sun by putting his hand on his forehead so he can look up at Veronicas face.

"That sounds like an amazing idea Archiekins" She smiles, she then takes off her tshirts which reveals her black swimming costume and sits down on the seat next to Archie. "Have you applied your sun screen"

He shakes his head and passes the bottle over to Veronica "Can you do it for me" He asks with a smirk, she takes the bottle from out of his hands and smiles.

"Of course i cant just let you get burnt now can i, what kind of a friend would i be" She shrugs squirting a dollop onto her hand and rubbing it all over Archies back.

"Thats so cold" Archie shivers "But it feels good though"

Veronica chuckles "There we go its done on your back" She passes the bottle back to Archie who squirted some on his hands and rubbed it over his stomach, legs, arms and face.

"Do you need some" Archie asked holding the bottle in front of Veronica.

She shakes her head "its fine ill just tan" Archie smiles and nods laying back down and lowering his sunglasses.

-

After about 20 minutes of sunbathing quietly Veronica was the one to break the silence "Hey Archie" She asks sitting up "Lets go swimming now" and with that she had already jumped into the water.

Archie laughed and stood up chucking his sunglasses on his bed to join Veronica in the pool.

They both do a few laps of the pool and have hand standing competitions which Archie likes to say hes won but Veronica thinks otherwise. Once they both start to get bored and wrinkly Veronica suggests that they should go get changed then meet up later for drinks which Archie obviously agreed to.

Archie got up to his room and went straight to get in the shower, his parents were no where in sight so he just presumed that they where out shopping or something so he got in the shower to get clean.

Once he got out of the shower and got changed there was still a few hours before Veronica had scheduled for them to meet up again so he sat on the couch and went on his phone to text Betty and Jughead.

A: Hey guys!! Hows everything going without me, hope you dont miss me too much!

B: Hey Arch, me and jug have just come back from sweetwater swimming hole we wished you where with us :(

A: Same i really think you guys would love it here aswell.

J: How is it over there? What have you been up to so far

A: Just sunbathing and swimming so far

J: You sure thats all

B: Jughead please stop!

A: Well there is this one girl

B: oooo tell us all about it

J: Betty?

B: What?

J: Your telling me to stop pressuring him

A: Guys, guys well i met her yesterday and she gave me a tour and today we went swimming together. We are meeting up for drinks later aswell.