eleven

Veronica walked into Riverdale high and she was absolutely shitting herself.

Her school back in Brazil was so different, everyone was basically the same. They had to all wear uniform so they all looked the same and there was very strict rules for what colour peoples hair could be, piercings and accessories. But in Riverdale high, everyone was different. In the first 5 minutes  Veronica had saw people with blonde hair with black hair, with pink hair and even someone with green hair. Everyone had different clothes styles and some were covered with piercings and tattoos and some people who look like they've never even done anything to change them.

Also she had seen loads of couples in the tiny cracks of the hallways with their tounges down each others throats. It made Veronica shiver. "god, why so early" she thinks to herself. The night before her parents had gotten a text message from the school saying that she had to go straight to the office to get her timetable, so that's where she headed. 

She walked through the doors to the office were an old woman sat, typing on her computer.

"hi, I'm Veronica Lodge and I'm here to get my timetable" Veronica smiled sweetly.

"oh yes hello darling, here you go" the old woman says passing her a sheet of paper with all her classes on.

"hi mrs Bell, is the girl here yet" a voice called from behind them. Veronica turned around and there stood a very beautiful girl. she had blonde hair that was tied back into a tight ponytail, a bit to tight Veronica thought and she was wearing a light pink blouse with jeans.

"yes, she is here" mrs Bell said raising a finger at Veronica.

"hi im Betty" the girl smiled holding out her hand for Veronica to shake.

"betty that sounds familiar"

"hi im Veronica"

"wait as in Veronica Lodge"

Veronica slowly nodded and she raised her eyebrows.

"your the girl from last night WAIT" Betty says as she realises something "YOUR the girl from Brazil"

Veronica smiled awkwardly "yup that's me"

"oh my goodness your even prettier than Archie described"

Veronica could feel herself start to blush "wait Archie spoke about me to you guys"

The blonde nodded "DUH that man was head over heels with you, he would always tell us about how nice and caring you are... oh he also mentioned that you are really hot" Betty smiled. "but when he came back from Brazil he had changed, he stopped talking to all of us for weeks. I think his dads death had a massive toll on him"

Veronica nodded "understandable"

"well anyway enough about Archie, lets go give you your tour, I can tell we are going to be BEST friends" Betty said taking Veronicas arm and pulling her out of the office.

-

Archie and Valerie walked to school holding hands but as soon as they entered the building they both went different ways, well that's what they usually did but after last night Valerie was very scared that the girl from last night would come and swoop up her boyfriend so she kept hold of him very close.

So instead of their normal routine they vacated to the student lounge where they knew their friends would be.

"Hey gu-" Valerie said walking into the student lounge but she stopped right in her tracks when she saw all their friends sitting and laughing with Veronica.

"Oh hey Val" Betty smiled, looking up for a second before putting her attention back to Veronica who was telling everyone about the beautiful beaches and oceans that Brazil had to offer.

Valerie got really offended when all their friends didn't pay attention to her so she nudged Archie "Babe, tell them to notice me" She whispered violently.

"I cant make them do anything" He argued paying attention to what Veronica had to say. Valerie could tell that Archie didn't have his full attention on her so she turned them back around and out of the student lounge.

"wait where are we going" Archie asked confused.

"Somewhere were SHE isn't" Valerie said carrying on dragging Archie.

Veronica noticed that they had gone as soon as they came so she was a bit upset, this is not what she had planned.

So sorry for a late update and it's only short but next chapter. Will be longer. Byeee