▪ seven ▪

The sun was shining and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore is something that you could fall asleep to.

Archie had to help both his mom and Veronica down the steps that lead to the beach because they didnt think and decided to wear heels. "Come on now, who on earth wears heels to the beach" Archie chuckled holding their hands.

"Oh Archie, you wouldnt understand" His mom sighed before finally giving in and taking her heels off, that made Veronica laugh.

Fred was feeling a little ill once he woke up so he decided to just stay home and lay in bed so he can hopefully feel better.

Once they get on the sand Archie immediately ran off leaving Mary and Veronica standing on the sand looking at him with a smile. "That boy is something" Mary chuckles walking to a nice spot to put down chairs for them to sit down.

"Yeah... he is" Veronica said in a slight whisper.

Archie threw his shirt on the floor and hopped out of his jeans running into the sea, he squealed as he made contact with the water because no matter how warm the weather was the water was still freezing. "Come on Ronnie, get in" He shouts waving over to Veronica.

She giggles and takes off her skirt and tshirt laying it next to Mary before running over to Archie and jumping into the sea. As the two were splashing eachother Mary was looking at them and chuckling to herself at how adorable they were, but after a while she pulls her chair back so it is lying flatter and she lowers her sunglasses and places her sunhat over her face to shield it a little more.

Once Archie had stopped splashing Veronica, they noticed that Mary wasnt looking at them and she looked quite... asleep? So they both swam over to and pulled eachother into a kiss. It had been a few days since they had last kissed and they both craved eachothers lips so they both immediately sunk into the kiss. Both of their hands were roaming down eachothers half naked bodies, pulling eachother as close as they could occasionally looking up at Mary to make sure she hadnt changed her position and caught them. Once the coast was clear they kissed eachother one more time before Archie pulled back with a smirk. "Where are you going" Veronica asked trying to swim closer to Archie, thats when a big splash of salty water took her by suprise. "ARCHIE" She shouted swimming towards him jumping on his back tackling him under the water.

-

Once they were all wrinkly and cold, they decided that it was time to get out and change.  Mary was still sleeping so the pair decided to give her a little fright.

"Ok are you ready" Archie whispered perching down the side of Marys sunbed.

"Ready as ill ever be" Veronica whispered back following his movements. Archie put up three fingers and started counting.

Three

Two

One

"AHHHH" Him and Veronica screamed making Mary jump out of her skin.

"OH MY GOODNESS YOU TWO" She shouts snatching her glasses off of her face. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING"

While still laughing both of them manage to spit out "To try and scare you"

"Well it bloody worked didnt it" Mary says sternly before her face turned into a smile "You did get me really good didnt you" She laughed which made the pair laugh even more. Mary got up amd grabbed her stuff "Im guessing you two are getting cold" They both nod as they wrap themselves in their towels "well there is a bathroom over there so lets get changed and we will go get some lunch"

-

Once they had all dryed and changed Veronica, Archie and Mary all sat down at the cafe that was around the corner from the beach. Once they had ordered the food there was a bit of an awkward silence before Mary decided to break it "So Veronica, have you been living here all your life" She asks taking a sip of her coffee, during the dinner with both of Archies parents they didnt get talking about all of the personal things seen as it was pretty awkward.

"Um yeah i have lived in the hotel all my life" Veronica says.

"That must of been really cool because its such an amazing hotel" Mary smiled.

"Well it isnt as good when your there all the time" Veronica shrugged before the waiter came and placed there food down infront of them. They all thanked the waiter and started eating.

"This is really good" Archie said after a while, he had nearly finished his meal because he is a fast eater.

"Yeah it is" Mary agreed taking a bite of her chicken.

Veronica was just sitting playing with her food, her full attention was focused on the red headed beauty infront of her, the way his jaw line moved up and down with every chew was mesmorising, the way his still damp hair kept falling onto his forehead no matter how many times he would remove it, it would still keep falling, she found that funny.

"Ronnie are you okay" Archie chuckled, he had noticed her staring and decided to mess with her a little.

"Um yeah im fine" She says with a raised eyebrow.

"Ok, that was nice" Mary said placing down her knife and fork "but i need the toilet, ill be back in a minute" She says standing up and walking over to a waiter to ask where the toilets are.

"I saw you staring" Archie smirked turning his full attention to Veronica.

"What.. i wasnt staring..." Veronica defended putting her hands up.

"Are you sure because im pretty sure i see some dribble" He says moving his thumb to the edge of her lip to wipe away the bit of saliva that had escaped her mouth.

"Um really"

"Yup"

"Are you sure" Veronica teased leaning closer to his face.

"Yes i am one hundred percent sure" Archie said also getting closer. They were about to kiss when the waiter arrived at the table to take away their dishes.

"Thank you" Archie said smiling at the waiter. Once he had left they both lean in again to kiss but they get inturrupted by Mary which makes them both groan.

-

After a long day, as soon as Archie got to his bed he could feel his eyes drifting and as soon as they were about to close he heard his phone buzz beside him, he turned to his side and grabbed him were he was greeted with a mirror picture from Veronica in her pyjamas captioned "had such a great day today, miss you already!😘" He smiled and started to text back.

A: I miss you too

V: i cant wait to see you again, you also looked very good today. especially in the sea

A: ooo you looked good yourself

V: see you soon babe

A: night

V: night