Multi crossover idea

The I'm not gonna say I don't own anything anymore if it gets blocked I'll correct it.. crossover factions are warhammer of course, gate cause it works for it, and Wolfenstien.

My idea for this is really any imperial force but works better with krieg cause wolfenstien. 2 gates open 1 on alnus hill and 1 less visible gate inbetween the planet and the planets moon. A single division of soldiers along with armour and small squads of super soldiers and panzerhunds. I don't know enough about wolfenstien but that's up to the writer to decide what they do.. the Imperium comes from the second gate more prolonged portal, they bring any force realy but would recommend deathkorps and a space marine maybe a platoon of them cause I highly doubt anything either force could throw at them can kill 1 maybe weaken but not kill.

The idea I had when thinking of this is along more of a story that can be used to make more stories like a stepping stone, the reason the krieg are recommended is cause the Third reich would still be in power currently and upon seeing space faring warriors with their own super soldiers would either try to kill them or befriend them. This would create a cultural exchange leading to an increase in power to both now allied factions. The third reich now has technology that will destroy any opposition except the imperium and its enemy's, and the imperium has another super soldier schematic essentially, and I believe that panzerhunds would ultimately be destroyed or adapted with servitors instead of an AI. This one crossover has the potential to lead into countless other crossovers for example xeno or chaos forces go into the wolfenstein world and assist the resistance. Or maybe a format for anouther multi crossover against a different enemy like HsDxD.
Sorry if this seems like rambling which it is but tell me what u think