Worm EDF crossover

I know nobody is interested in EDF content. But I basically thought of and entire baseline for a story but can't really provide a good enough story to send out.

Alt:power tinker Taylor. She gets the ability to produce EDF 4.1 human equipments. From the level 1 garage mines to level 77 Hercules and above. Of course to a certain level. Stuff like Despine or Balam are gonna be tough to actually produce. The whale meanwhile is basically just an Upped Ac-130.

The baseline that I had was mostly in how her power would work. She gets the ability to tinker EDF weapons and equipment. This goes to everything owned and created by edf forces, she has the ability to change designs a slight hit but any change she makes must either appear in a similar weapon so basically combing 2 weapon mechanics. Or be actually applicable to the scenario, like overcharging a wingdiver suit and using it to detonate. Or changing cosmetic appearance's cause I don't think she would agree to wear what wing divers usually wear into combat but that the writers option.

But while she can make all the really powerful stuff it isn't gonna be a walk from broke to poor. She also takes the loot system. (I'm adding this Islam just while I'm writing) during a battle her power compliments kills by randomly unlocking a new schematic based upon a loose variable of enemy strength or combat difficulty. Endbringers would bring stuff like Cannon D, while Lung would bring stuff like Fusion Blaster DA. Of course killing 825 enemy's just to get all of basic weapon and vehicle schematics doesn't make sense. So I propose anouther idea to add into that.

A random chance to actually even get an idea. Like a dice roll, if you have a 20 sided die then I would say a 18-20 to get a vehicle, a 13-17 for support, like artillery or something, and 5-12 for a gun. And even after she rolls that it should still not be perfect, the more resources she has the higher grade stuff she can make. But it doesn't matter how much resources she has if she rolls a 1 and gets bottom tier stuff. She wouldn't get repeats of anything so as to not be annoying but it will always round down if the number it lands on corresponds to nothing.

For anyone who makes it down here I guess thanks for actually reading it.

She should already know the schematics for the 4 classes and some basic beginning weapons. And Al that. But her weapons are gonna have odd effects depending upon which gun it is. Like a bullet that hits really hard compared to her other guns of similar 'level' but the bullet flies slowly, or a grenade launcher that's basically a shotgun where if you don't aim up your going to die. Adds a bit more flavor.

Best thing I would add. Have it so she has no clue what a gun does exactly, only a general idea like F accuracy and 800m range with 2,000 Dmg. That way every gun is almost like a new toy instead of usual progression most tinkers would have otherwise.

Uhh if you are interested DM me. It will be very confusing just reading through this to get what I really mean.