fluffy cuddles~

Kirishima was on his way home to his boyfriend, when his phone went off.

My name is not five weenies-

"Hey baby! I'm on my way home right now, mido offered me a babysitting job"
  "Oh that's great! I'm glad, what do you want for dinner tonight?"
"Hmm, surprise me! I like when you cook something suprising"
  "Hehe, alright babe. How far are you?"
"Why dont you check" the redhead said stopping at his door, waiting for the door to open. Suddenly the door opened to reveal a very pleased and relaxed todoroki at the door. Kirishima hung up and hugged his dual haired boyfriend.
  "Hi, I missed you"
"I missed you too sho, you look sorta tired"
  "Only a little tired, how was mitsuku?"
"You first, then me. I wanna hear about your day"

Shoto's p.o.v

I sighed and complied.
  "My day was alright, we had a new intern show up this morning. I had to show him around so I was exhausted" I sighed, resting my head on kirishima's shoulder.
"Oh, I'm sorry babe. Do you want a massage? Or cuddle?" Kirishima asked, resting his hand on my thigh.
  "That would be nice, thank you baby"
"Mhm, anything you need I'm here"

With bakugou and izuku
Katsuki's p.o.v
  "nmm, zuzu" I mumbled, slowly waking up. Izuku was sprawled out on my chest, while i was laying on our bed. I smiled at him and rested my hand on his cheek.
"Suki? You awake?" Izu mumbled, rolling on his stomache.
  "Hehe, hi"
"Mm...hi"
   "Did you sleep good?"
"Mhm, what about you?"
   "I slept good, what time is it?"
"Around 2:45"
   "The kids should be getting home soon then"
"Mhm"