confession~

Katsuki and izuku were currently headed home, to their house, katsuki curled up on izuku's lap, asleep. Izuku pulled into their driveway, parking his car. Not wanting to wake the sleeping blonde, he quietly got out and picked him up bridal style. He quietly closed the car door and walked up to the house, going to unlock the door, he noticed it was already unlocked. Confusion filling his thoughts, he opened the door, being surprised by kirishima, and todoroki.
  "Kirishima? Shoto? What are you guys doing here?"
"We wanted to thank you guys, for the job. We have enough money saved up now for us to move, we wanted to tell you guys" kirishima said smiling. Izuku smiled and set his husband on the couch.
  "We should celebrate soon, katsuki and I still have to talk about what happened at the doctor's"
Izuku's p.o.v
  "Ah, ok, yeah, we definitely need to celebrate soon" kirishima said softly. I smiled and nodded, going to sit on the couch.
"Mmm zuzu?" Katsuki mumbled, causing kirishima and todoroki to cover their mouths to stop themselves from laughing. 
  "Katsuki, wake up" I spoke softly, kissing his forehead.
"Nnn, zuzu~" I sighed.
  "Katsuki, we have visitors" saying that cause him to sit up swiftly.
"Tch, dumb hair and icy hot, what are you guys doing here? You woke me up"
  "We're here because of you two, since you gave me that babysitting job, todoroki and I have saved up enough money for us to buy our own house, instead of living in my mom's house! So we wanted to celebrate"
"Oh? Well um congrats I guess, good for you two" katsuki said, trying his best not to yell.
  "Yeah, thanks man, it means a lot"
"Hey, kat and I still need to talk, come by later? Around 3 or 4?"
  "Oh, of course, sure thing mido, we'll be by here around that time"
"Thanks, see you two later" I said as they both left, turning to face katsuki, he looked away sadly. "Hey, what's the matter?"
  "Its about what the doctor said..."
"What did they say?"
  "They said I have mild cases of...of depression and PTSD"