comfort~

"D-depression and PTSD?" Izuku repeated, not wanting to believe it.
  "Y-yeah...I'm sorry"
"Why are you sorry?"
  "B-because I'm being a problem..."
"Kat, your not being a problem, you never have been. Why would you think that?"
  "Because I am"
"Look at me"
Izuku's p.o.v
  "You are not a problem, why would you ever think that? I dont know who told you that but their wrong" I said cupping my hands on katsuki's cheeks. Resting my forehead on his, I felt his hands grip my own. "You don't need to bottle everything up inside anymore, you can let go, I'm right here" I said softly, waiting for a response, but only getting silence. "I'm here, I promise I'm never leaving you, I dont think your a problem, your decisions earlier in life dont matter to me, I forgave you a long time ago, I hope you know that. Your making amazing choices now and I'm proud of you for that" i said running a hand through katsuki's disheveled blonde hair.
  "Why did you forgive me? I hurt you so much"
"Beacuse that's what friends would do, even if we weren't proper friends, I cared a lot about you, I still do, even more now" I said softly and pressing a soft kiss to katsuki's lips.
Katsuki's p.o.v
Izuku kissed me softly and I cried, not being able to control it, I cried. The tears started to drop but I didnt care anymore.
  "Let it out baby, I'm here for you" he said picking up blankets and wrapping me up in them. He picked me up and carried me in his arms, cradling me almost.
'PTSD....does this mean I'll have panic attacks more often? Oh god I hope not, their horrible...'
"I'm scared teddybear....what if..."
  "Shh, I know, I'm here for you baby, dont worry anymore, you dont need to worry" he  hummed, wrapping his arms around me.
"I...just feel...so overwhelmed..."
  "It'll be ok, we're gonna be fine, your gonna make it through this, I promise, I bought you flowers"
"F-flowers? What kind?"
  "White daisies" 'mom's favorite...'
"Those were mom's favorite..."
   "Mhm, I know, she loved them"
"I miss her.."
   "Me too katsuki, I miss her alot"
"When does my t-therapy start?"
  "Next week Tuesday at 11am, is that ok?"
"Mhm.."
  "I'm proud of you"
"I know"
  "Do you want something to eat?"
"Sure"
  "What do you want? I'll make it for you"
"Takoyaki?"
  "Sure, why dont you watch TV or a movie? I'll be in the kitchen if you need me"
"Ok, I love you"
  "I love you too" izuku said kissing me again and setting me on the couch, reaching in his pocket, he brought out a small fidget and handed it to me. He ruffled my hair and walked into the kitchen to start cooking. I looked at the fidget and turned the TV on to a random channel, which just so happened to be playing my favorite show. I smiled and turned my attention to the TV.