testing~

"Hi?, yes I'd like to order a bouquet of white Daisies please" izuku called into his phone.
  "And who are they for? And do you want a message with the tag?"
"The flowers are for my husband, katsuki bakugou, and the message I'd like to put on it is 'happy anniversary baby! Its officially been 3 years, I love you'"
  "Ok, and where would you like them to be delivered?"
"at ***** street"
   "Alright, they should be delivered within the next 4 to 6 hours"
"Alright thank you" izuku said hanging up and putting his phone in his pocket.

Izuku's p.o.v
I slid my phone in my pocket and cleaned up around the house, placing things back in their spots and cleaning up the living room and katsuki and i's bedroom.
Teddybear!
I grinned and took my phone out of my pocket to see a message from katsuki.
                   Babyboy🧡💥1:17pm
Babyboy🧡💥- hey izuku!
Me- hey baby!
Babyboy🧡💥- when are you coming over? The doctors said I could go home today but umm they need to tell u smt
Me- that's good, did they tell you what they need to talk to me abt?
Babyboy🧡💥- no
Me- oh alright, I'll be there in a little bit baby, I love you
Babyboy🧡💥- ok, I love you too see you in a little bit
Me- mhm, see u later babyboy
I tossed my phone onto my bed and got my stuff together to go to the hospital to see katsuki.

Eventually, I arrived at the hospital and headed to katsuki's room, to see kirishima and the rest of the bakusquad there.
  "Hey guys!" I called to them, walking to them.
"Midoryia! Hey! I'm guessing he told you, he could come home today?"
  "Yup! But he said that the doctors wanted to talk to me about something"
"Oh, well the doctor isnt here right now, but they told kirishima what was going on, so mabey you could find out from him"
  "Oh ok, did they say what time he could leave?"
"Whenever you got here, they said"
  "Ok, hey kirishima, were the kids good?"
"I kinda dropped them off at uraraka's, sorry mido"
  "Oh, no that's ok! I understand why"
"Thanks mido, if you wanted to know what was going on with the doctors then I'll tell you outside the room, bakugou knows, but he dosent want too many people to know about it"
  "Oh alright" I said nodding and walking over to katsuki. He looked at me and smiled.
"Hey"
  "Hey katsuki, you ready to go home?"
"Mhm" he said sitting up.
  "We'll talk about what the doctor said, at home ok?"
"Alright" he said getting out of his bed and standing up. He walked over to me and hugged me. I smiled at him and hugged him back, kissing the back of his head.
  "I missed you"
"I missed you too, let's go home"