Time period from "The Confession" to present (Part 3)

Jin's POV continuing :

Jungkookah and Jiminah had started dating eo & so they were off for their honeymoon. Namjoonie wasn't in our dorm at that moment. He was off to LA. Hoba & Yoongi's relationship was advancing. Don't know why, but when I saw the two of them making out in front of me, I felt a sudden desire to do the same with someone....Tae.... I sound pervy, I know.

I knocked on the door of Tae's room. I was sharing a room with Yoongi those days & Tae was sharing his with Hoba. But when I saw my soulmate Yoongi making out with Hoba, I acted like a gentle man and offered them my shared room. Most importantly, I took RJ along with me coz he might otherwise get to watch something that he shouldn't.

Anyways, my heart skipped a beat when he opened the door and he stood there a bit surprised and I honestly loved that expression of his on his innocent face. He allowed me in. I put RJ on the bed between us. With a very shy expression on his face, he took Tata up from the couch and put him beside RJ, between us. We didn't talk. I was watching a drama while lying beside him while he was trying to fall asleep, hugging his pillow.

Taehyung was looking extremely adorable in his silky blue pajamas. By the time the drama ended, Taehyung had already fallen asleep. I pulled my blanket up to my waist and turned towards the sleeping Tae. I couldn't resist myself from touching his soft lips lightly with my thumb. At that very moment I had a strong urge to kiss him on his lips. Back then I was still discovering myself. I had never thought that I would have the urge to kiss another guy on his lips. And I did....very softly. Tae opened his eyes and saw me leaning towards him with my lips barely touching his. I could feel his heartbeat. He held the back of my head and kissed me back. Our kiss continued for a good few minutes until I decided to break it to get some air....Tae sat on my lap and we started making out. He kept kissing my neck while I kept squeezing his butt. I was getting hard. Things were getting difficult for me. For those few minutes, we were totally into each other, but then my worries got the upper hand and I just held him by his waist and placed him beside me, breaking our intimacy. Tae kept looking into my eyes and he even shed a few tears. But I honestly had no answer to give (beside RJ and Tata getting to watch adult stuffs). He kept looking at me while I turned my back to him and fell asleep.

...4)