Cario Station

After the events of the first Halo ring, the remaining spartans and humans travelled back to Earth for they didn't know the danger is coming.

Upon returning to Earth, The Chief and Ghost have been told to meet up with the technician. As soon as they came into the room, the technician, admittedly, wasn't very please.

Technician: You two better have to take good care of your equipment, especially the ones you're wearing.

The technician then showed the two the equipment that they have broken.

Technician: Look at this. A cracked visor, that's a lot of damage. Optics, totally fried. And let's not talk about the power supply. Do you know how much this cost, spartans?

Jane puts back her helmet on. She glances at the technician and said, "Tell that to the Covenant".

Afterwards, the two spartans were called to another room, this time with a different technician than the one they have encountered. Along the way, they talk for a bit.

Ghost: Really?

Chief: What?

Ghost: "Tell that to the Covenant"?

Chief: It just came up my mind. Okay?

Ghost: Okay. I can't believe the Covenant took Reach.

Chief: Our home. That was a huge blow those bastards did.

Ghost: Relax. At least they didn't glass the whole planet.

Chief: And where have you seen that?

Ghost: I've been hopping from planet to planet. Each time they glass, it's merely trying to kill me.

Chief: High valued target? Understandable. You were very adamant on destroying the Covenant.

Ghost: I'm trying to find the source; like the quote "To kill the snake, cut off its head".

Chief: Heh, you are very crazy.

Ghost: I've seen crazier.

(Brain: You're good at this, aren't you?

Chief: Seriously?)

After further walking down the hallway, they've finally reached their destination.

They both went to the armor station to equip their brand new Mjölnir armor: the Mark VI. But before usage, they are subjugated to calibration. They both have to tilt and move their heads and tell the other technicians the calibration. Just before they were ready to go, Johnson entered the chamber wearing formal clothing.

Ghost: Here for us?

Johnson: Yeah. You two better dress up, something nice.

Ghost and Chief: [Looked sat Each other]

Johnson: Don't worry, their ain't gonna be cameras around.

Chief: Sure

After that Johnson left the chamber.

In the Covenant city of "High-Charity", an Elite was put on trial, for the deed he did on Instillation 04. He was questioned, but he kept vigilant and tried to justify his actions. He retold of the events through his eyes, but it wasn't enough. The council branded the Elite as a heretic.

Over in the UNSC side, Chief, Johnson and Ghost walked amongst the crowd of UNSC officers as they cheer and celebrate; as well as a camera.

Chief: You told us, there weren't any cameras.

Johnson: And you two told me your gonna wear something nice. Folks needed heroes. So give 'em some hope would ya. Smile even, while we still got something to smile about.