AU: (If they have to fight Ghost #1)

ONI Officer: Blue team! We got reports of a giant, mechanical humanoid walking around the city and killing the Covenant as we speak. We want your team to head to the area and secure the asset. But be warned, he could be anywhere at any moment. Be on your guard at all times. Good hunting, Spartans.

After the transmission ended, the rest of Blue team looked to each other as to ask each other on how they're supposed to capture this humanoid. They do hear rumors of the beings strength, endurance and combat efficiency. Through out their travel across the ruined city, they check and re-check their weapon systems to be ready for if this became a hostile approach. Then the pilot announces, "Alright, this is your stop". He then pressed a button for the cargo bay to open. He looked back and said, "Have fun down there, Spartans".

Each member of Blue team jumped off the aircraft, before landing on the ground with great grace. After the pilot left, they are now on their own. Jane ordered her teammates to follow her and protect their flanks as they do so. Upon entering the building, corpses were laid everywhere. Almost everything is covered in blood, gore and bodies of the fallen Elites, Grunts, Jackals, Hunters, Drones and even Brutes. They did bring along an AI to scan and analyse the entire scenery.

Cortana: Well I could say one thing: This Spartan is something not to be delt with. Hunters and Brutes are already a problem, but swaths became nothing more than corpses.

They continue their walk through the building, till they reached a ledge, which Cortana told them to stop and watch as she gets the remaining footage of what happened to the three Brutes:

They first see the Brute throwing a figure into the pillar, breaking the concrete, but not shattering it.

Brute #1: You picked the wrong pack to mess with, human.

Brutes: [Laughing]

The "Human" stands on his two feet and give a long glare at the Brutes. Before long, swords came popping out from his gauntlets and began to hack and slash the brutes to pieces. The first strike cuts the arm off, which sends a needle directly to the shoulder of another brute. The human then spins and slashed the 2nd brute's knee, causing the alien to drop to the ground. The 3rd brute tried to hit the figure with its gravity hammer, but the human narrowly dodges the incoming strike and sends a slash down the abdomen of the brute.

After gaining some distance, the human shoots out volleys of gunfire upon the weaken Brutes. After the volley, the human walked to the 3rd brute and put two shots into the eye socket of the brute. The 2nd Brute gets up and limps his way towards the human with a needler. However, the human charges at the brute with the sword and thrusts into the knee joint. Next, the human lifts up the leg of the brute to send the hulking alien to the ground, where it was executed with a stab to the neck, decapitating the head from the body.

Onto the last Brute, it growls in boiling rage after what the human did to his brethren. Running on all fours, the Brute roars in anger as it makes a be line towards the human. The human too charge at the brute, which at first is a mistake, but as the human and brute closes the distance, the Human jump into the air and hooked the Brute. Upon landing, the human hooked the Brute on different sections of its face, before ripping the skull in two.

After the transmission, Blue team have a small time to think about.

Kelly: Who the hell is that human?!

Cortana: You shouldn't be surprised that it's a Spartan 3, but it'll surprise you that the reason he is larger than the other S3s because of added armor in addition to an exo-skeleton power armor.

Linda: He just took the brutes head and tear it off as if it was nothing!

Fred: We need to settle on the fact that we are facing something that can kill 3 brutes under 3 minutes.