AU: (If they have to fight Ghost #1.1)

. . . . .

Fred get up from the floor to see Ghost charging at him. Immediately, the Spartan roll to the side to avoid the incoming strike. Fred gets back up and kicked Ghost in the abdomen, firing back after gaining some distance. The rounds of the shotgun simply bounced off the armor of the larger Spartan, as he closes the distance between them. Fred took out his knives to fend off Ghost's fury of slashes. They kept on fighting closer and closer till Ghost uses his hands instead of his blades. Fred thrust one of his knives at Ghost, but the black Spartan caught the blade
with his hand. Upon disarming Fred, Ghost goes for quick slashes and thrust towards the sections of armor where there's none.

Fred dodges these attack, but didn't anticipate Ghost to grab him, hold him up to the air and slam the spartan to the nearby sink. Jane came up behind Ghost to help Fred. She fires two rounds to the joint, but Ghost's frantic movements make the shots difficult. Ghost then slam Jane to the wall behind them, which he then grab the spartan and throw her around the restroom, cracking the walls, sink and stalls of the room. Jane uses her reflexes and kicked Ghost with full force into the wall - which lead him to the girls restroom.

Getting up, Ghost is attacked by Kelly on the sides. The "Rabbit" rushes towards the Spartan-3, jumping up to the air to send a kick to Ghost's face. Ghost stumbles a bit, before being hit by a barrage of kicks and punches from Kelly. Ghost was grunting in pain, but he wasn't down yet. Kelly throws a kick, but Ghost caught her leg and swung her into the toilet. Linda shot Ghost's back, causing the larger Spartan to turn and looked to her.

Ghost walked to Linda as she reload the Magnum. She fires the entire mag into the armor that did almost nothing. Ghost got close and held onto the gun as it fire. Linda try ramming her shoulder to Ghost, but the Spartan-3 grabbed her neck and slammed her to the nearby sink. Jane came up behind Ghost and fire a rocket at centre-mass, sending the Spartan-3 to crash into the wall and out the building.

Ghost crashes onto the floor below. He tried to get up, only to look back and get punched in the face by Jane. Jane walked a couple of steps back as Ghost is recovering from the punch.

Cortana: I think you really pissed him off, Chief

And that statement is true. Ghost tilts both of his helmets to spit out a tooth. The helmets closes with Ghost staring at Jane with anger.

Jane: I'm sorry.

Meanwhile, the other Spartans recover themselves from the blows that Ghost did to them. After getting there weapons, they went to the hole that Jane has made to see their leader being thrown around like a ragdoll and happened to get Ghost into an enraged state. Linda was about to shoot Ghost in the chest, however, Ghost anticipated the movement and send a small car towards her direction, where the other two spartans were.

Kelly and Fred manages to get down, with Linda trying to get the car out of the hole.

While all of the fighting is happening, Cortana have a chat with the AI inside of the armor.

Cortana: I'm gonna need to ask you to stop your Spartan.

???: My Spartan? I'm sorry, but he is his own, I merely help.

Cortana: Then who are you?

???: EWAI-115, or Reaper if you will.

Cortana: EWAI? But, the project was shutdown years ago, wasn't it?

Reaper: Well, "was" is the answer.

Inside the AI room, Reaper guide Cortana inside to his humble home. "Tea", Reaper asked, to which two floating cups of tea appeared before them. Cortana took the tea and went to sit with Reaper near the fireplace - which sees what Ghost is seeing.