Confrontation

After that rather horrifying incident, ONI has decided to have the capture of the human. Based on his bio and blood samples, it is determined that the human is a Spartan: Specifically a Spartan-iii. Dr Halsey explained that this particular Spartan is similar to A239, only that he was conducted after the death of his entire family by the Covenants and Insurrectionist. His name is redacted and was thus given the codename of Ghost. He speaks in a British accent, but he speaks in an unnerving tone that sends chills down even on the toughest of Spartans - except for Avery Johnson.

Blue team were sent to find Ghost, but instead he finds them... Sort of. Covenants were being massacred by Ghost as he went through on a warpath. He soon stopped after he saw Blue team.

Ghost: Why are you here?

Linda: Remember me?

Ghost: The Spartan that I saved a month ago.

??: He saved you?

Linda: Yes Kelly.

Ghost: Kelly-087, fastest Spartan and human alive.

Kelly: Big fan of Spartan-2s?

Ghost: Just admiring them. [Turn to the other Spartan] Fredric-104, second best Spartan.

Fred: Please, call me Fred.

Ghost: There is still one that you forgot to answer.

?: We're here to bring you back to the UNSC.

Ghost: [Crosses his arms] And if I don't, Jane-117?

Jane: Then we'll have to use force.

Ghost: Sorry beauty, but I rather work without restrictions.

(Jane: Did he just call me Beauty?

Brain: He did.

Jane: Oh and how do you know?

Brain: Girl, I'm your brain

Jane: Let's just get him and be done with the mission...

Brain: And have some fun with him~

Jane: Shut up)

Ghost starts to move away from the Spartans, intending for them to make their move. The Spartans came close to him as he readied a machine. They got too close and the spartan-iii immediately vanished of thin air. The team is bewildered by the fact Ghost just disappeared. They formed a circle to track where Ghost is.

A Brute Chieftain burst through the metal door, making the Spartans aiming their weapons at the brute. However, something odd is happening with the brute. It started with some growling sounds and then screams of agony as the brute is blown apart from the inside out, spilling it's guts everywhere. It turns out Ghost was inside of the brute without any explanation, except if it has to do when Ghost disappeared.

Ghost: You're coming or what?

Ghost walk towards the entrance the brute has made, with the Spartans trailing along.

Jane's POV

We were walking down the hallway with our target not showing any worry nor fear. The covenant that we pass by, were petrified by just the sight of Ghost. I still can't stop thinking about that time Ghost called be "beauty". His skull is that if Emile's, but it's more into being worn out and without a jaw. I stopped my thoughts when we are at a blast door.

I asked Cortana of a solution, but instead Ghost just us brute force to open - tearing down the door. Damn he's really strong. "An exo-skeleton, combined with the existing Mjölnir armor makes for impressive strength and speed", Ghost said to which he entered the structure. I can now see why ONI wanted this Spartan.