Chapter 3

** Trigger warning.. mentions of self harm and homophobic comments.  **

Calum came home again throwing his bag at the wall again just like the day before. He slowly slides down the door crying. Why do people have to be so mean?
"ew faggot"
"Hey kill yourself already"
"ugh you're still here? Please die!"
"You're just an ugly waste of space so please do everyone a favour and kill your self"

Calums phone dings but he ignores it. "Its just someone telling you to kill yourself... maybe you should listen"  He feels himself sigh. "Maybe i should" Calum whispers his voice soft. He makes his way to the bathroom. He slowly grabs his blade with shaking hands. He brings the shape object to his wrist. One for being gay
two for being worthless
three for wasting space

Before he could continue his phone dings again his eyes snap over to it.
        New Kik Message!

Michael: Hey Beautiful.

Calum looks up at his mirror. He's not beautiful. His eyes dart to all the cuts and scrapes that were visible. He stares at his face. Its so plain. Brown ugly eyes and his hair to match.

He types back.

Calum: ha..no and hi whats up?

Michael was confused by this message.. Calum doesn't think he's beautiful... Michael was determined to change that.

Michael: Oh but you are. *Weird kik winky face* and nothing really.. what about you.

Michael sent the message and waited for a reply. .

But Calum was tired. Probably from the blood he lost. He slowly typed back.

Calum: Who paid you?

Michael sighed and replied

michael: only if you could see you through my eyes...

Calum: *shrugs*

With an other sigh Michael clicks on Calums picture. God that boy was beautiful. With he's beautiful tan skin and his dark hair and Michael could just get lost in Calums eyes. oh and dont get Michael started on Calums lips. If Calum would let him, Michael would kiss them all day and Michael can only imagine what the looked like around his Michael snaps out of his thoughts when his phone dings.

While Michael was in his day dream Calum grew sadder and sadder. He took that blade and just went. He just cut. that was the only thing on his mind. But soon blood was everywhere. Calum was scared he didnt know what to do.  With blood stained hands he typed on his phone.

Calum: Help...

--------------------------------------------
Sorry i took so long to update.. ily haha
Qotu

favourite Fanfic atm

Um.. Save me (its a muke fanfic)

what about you guys?

Edit: i would like to thank everyone of you that read this cringe worthy book and didnt point out every mistake youre the true mvp and i swear im not as illiterate now okok