Chapter 7

Michael sat in his room staring at the poster of Alex Gaskarth hanging on his wall but he wasn't paying much attention to it. All he could think was "I almost kissed Calum"
He was in slight panic. He hoped that that wouldn't ruin their friendship.. sure he wanted nothing more then to kiss Calum's sweet pump lips but he knew that Calum needed a friend and he would do all it takes to be that for him no matter how much it hurt. His phone dinged but he ignored it.

;;

Calum was released for the hospital a day ago and still hasn't spoken to Michael. Calum was scared that he had run off and wouldn't talk to him again. That always happens. Calum shrugged it off and text him.

To: Michael
Hey.. um thanks for you.. you know.

Calum sent the message with a sigh and flopped on his bed. He knows that since today is Monday that he would have to go to school tomorrow. Which he dreads he knew that everyone heard about this so the bullies will have fueled their fire. Calum shakes his head and walks to the living room to watch friends when a knock on his door sounded. He slowly opens the door and panic fills his eyes. "H-hi dad"

----'-'--'-''''--'-'''
Hey chickas/os
(CLIFF (ord) HANGER)
So yeah super short I know and the ending sucks don't hate me
I probably update again tomorrow or
tonight so keep a look out..
ily cx