Note

———————-

What happens when you receive a confusing, drunk text message from an unknown stranger?

———————

This story is purely fictional. Names, places, events, locations and incidents are used in a fictitious manner unless stated otherwise. Any resemblance to any of these is purely coincidental.

Grammatical errors could be encountered. I wholeheartedly accept constructive criticisms. Feel free to educate me :)))

Since this story tackles more about the descriptions and contexts of ballet and musical theater, please be informed ahead that everything about that in this story is PURELY based on research. Please know that these are not 100% accurate.

Also, this story is more on pictures so I suggest reading it with internet connection for the best experience :))

Disclaimer!

This is the third and last book of Amusement Park Series. Reading this first may contain spoilers of the first two books so it is advisable to read Love Wheel and A Touch of Velvet first :))

I do not own any of the pictures. These are pics from ulzzangs and kpop idols which I got from pinterest however, there are no official portrayers intended. These are just for visuals and how I imagine their characters.

Also, this story contains some vulgar language and content warnings. Please read at your own risk. Thank you!

HAPPY READING :>