lxxv (Narration)

Suggested Songs

Complete Me by Rocky (Astro) (^^^)
Paper Rings by Taylor Swift

———

Lumina

The sun looks so bright today.

I thought as I was staring at the sky by my window. It's going to be a good day I guess.

"Ma'am Lumina, breakfast po," Ate Gretchen knocked on our door.

"Okay po. I'm coming," I hurriedly checked the mirror and fixed myself before going out.

As I went to the dining room, I saw nanny who I think just got here. I ran to her and hugged her.

"Did you eat na po?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Let's eat together!" I happily offered her a seat.

"Bakit parang good mood ka ngayon, 'nak?" She asked me with a questionable look.

Oh right.

I don't know what to feel though.

Hindi ko alam kung kikiligin ba ako dahil mutual ang nararamdaman namin o maiinis dahil hindi niya ako ni rereplyan.

"Nanny," I pouted at her. She just raised her brow and murmured a 'hm?'

"Do you know where your dear middle son was last night?" I asked her, still pouting.

"Ewan ko. Umalis yun saglit, eh," She just shrugged.

"May hindi ba kayo sinasabi sa'kin?" She looked at me suspiciously.

Oh no. Should I tell her that we confessed last night?

"Kasi nanny..." I stopped. Ugh. Bahala na, "I think you should ask your son."

Right. That was the safest option. Baka hindi pa siya comforable na sasabihin ko sa mom niya kaya I should keep my mouth shut muna. I think it's better if he was the one to tell her.

Besides, we're not together yet.

"Ma'am Lumina, nasa business trip po pala si Sir Adam. Umalis kaninang 4 am," Ate Gretchen told me and I nodded.

"Hala! Talaga? Natutulog pa ba 'yon si sir?" Tanong naman ni Ate Linda and she immediately covered her mouth when she noticed that we heard her.

"Did daddy work all night?" I asked worriedly.

"Ah... hindi ma'am. Lumabas kasi 'yon kagabi 'tas sabi niya may sudden appointment siya," Ate Linda scratched her head.

"Oh..." I whispered and ate again. I guess everyone's busy but me.

———————

"Madam, pwede po bang manood sa results?" the girls pleaded. They wanted to see the casting of the theater play.

Well... I do too.

I want to see him...

"Sus! Gusto niyo ba talagang malaman ang resulta ng auditions o mag-popogi spotting lang kayo?" Madam laughed. It was only her since Sir Yap was out of town for a personal appointment.

"Pwede naman both," Angelica tucked a strand of her hair.

"We will as soon as I see progress in your pirouettes," She sat at the center while the girls whined but we had no choice since we wanted to see the casting. Pinili namin 'to, panindigan nalang namin.

"Angelica, let's start with you." Madam pointed at the center. She positioned in front of her and turned gracefully however, she lost balance at the start.