Sometimes Love Alone Is Not Enough

"I'm sorry!"

Rosé blinks at the apology. What does Lisa do? Does she forget to bring Rosé's assignment that she borrows again? Rosé doesn't remember lend her anything and even if she does she can use that for another blackmail. Or is she hiding another fake bugs in her apartment? Now that's bad. She really needs to check her place, but checking mean she's going to find them sooner. Now what she's suppose to do?

"For leaving you alone with Jisoo last night. I should know better. I'm sorry!"

Rosé blinks again. "Jis- who?"

"Jisoo, the bartender we met last night."

"I think her name is Soo."

"Soo is what everybody call her. Her full name is Jisoo. Seriously, you don't even know that? You slept with her last night, right?"

Rosé chokes at her cola when she hears that. How can Lisa say that so easily? After her coughs subside (and says a small 'thank you' to Lisa for the tissue), she replies, "Wha..what? How?"

Lisa rolls her eyes and says, "I know Her. I know how she is. So you really slept with her, right?"

Rosé decides to not answer that. "Are you close with her?"

"Well, we're... friends, I guess. Nearly friends maybe more appropriate words. I'm one of the regular at that club and she works there, so we talk. I will take your lack of answer as yes, by the way. Don't think you can get away from me."

Rosé sighs as she leans back on her chair. They're at university cafeteria right now, just enjoying lunch until Lisa brings that up.

"I honestly thought you wouldn't fall so easily, seeing how you are with your boyfriend, but it seems I'm wrong."

"It's just one night stand, Lisa. We promise we'll act casual next time we meet and what he doesn't know won't hurt him anyway."

"That kind of attitude is what make him tired of you, you know." Ouch, that hurts. "Sometimes I wonder why you two still together and don't worry, I know you and Soo can be just fine. Not the first time she did something like that anyway."

"There's something called love and she does that on daily basis?"

"Sometimes love alone is not enough." Another blow. Is she doing that on purpose? "I won't say daily basis," Lisa continues. "But yeah, she does that often. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bad mouth her. Soo's not a bad person, but I won't call her good either."

Rosé begins to open her mouth, ready to talk more, until something - or someone - catches her eyes. Her boyfriend just enters the cafeteria and he sees her right away. He gives her a small smile, one that she doesn't return. Lisa must notice her change of expression because she turns to look at the source of her discomfort.

"You're not going to say anything to him?" asks Lisa.

"No," replies Rosé. "Are you already finishing your lunch?"

"Yes.. Want to go?"

Rosé nods and begins to rise up. They're only halfway out when he decides to come to them.

"Hey there, Chaeng. I-"

Rosé raises her hand in front of his face, stopping him mid sentence. "Not now. I don't want to talk right now," she says.

"Alright." He gives her a pained smile. "Later then?"

"Later." With that, Rosé walks away before she begins to feel guilty because of that smile.