Behind The Wall

It just gonna be one last time.

Their teeth knock against each other. Tongues intertwine, dueling until one of them becomes the winner. Moans keep coming. Only stop when their mouths connect again, swallowing breathy whispers and desperate moans from each other throats. Hands keep touching, keep exploring body that begins to become familiar to them.

Just one last time.

Jisoo never likes to feels attached to anybody. Never likes to feels sense of familiarity with anybody. That's why she rarely sleeps with same people more than once. You don't need to know your temporary partner name in one night stand. You don't need to know their background, don't need to know what they like and what they don't like. In one night stand you have sex with stranger and after that they still strangers to you. The second time, they still strangers, stranger that you know a little. But the third time, the fourth time, fifth, sixth......the more she does it with the same person the more the term stranger lost its meaning.

Jisoo bites her lips when Rosé scratches her stomach with pressure she knows what Jisoo likes. Jisoo returns the favor by sinks her teeth to the column of Rosé's neck, eliciting a sharp gasp from the latter. Familiarity. They begin to feel familiar with each other and Jisoo doesn't like that. That thought prompt her to bites harder, evoking another gasp but this time it's a pained one. Jisoo doesn't care though, she keeps attacking Rosé's neck, keeps giving her pleasure, and steals Rosé's breath even more.

One last time.

Both of them lie breathlessly in bed, desperately trying to catch their breath. Rosé moves from underneath Jisoo, pulling the blanket to cover both of them and lies back to the bed. Jisoo blinks. The other things beside familiarity that she doesn't like is affection and this girl begins to give her both, begins to make her feel both. Jisoo growls and before Rosé can register what happened, Jisoo already in top of her, kissing her roughly.

"Jisoo..wait!" Jisoo ignores her. "Wait! I'm still tired! Ji..soo." Another kiss, and another, and another. She doesn't give Rosé time to finish her sentence. "Ji.... Jis..soo" Rosé's voice becomes quieter and quieter until she finally gives up and let Jisoo does what she wants.

Jisoo doesn't like familiarity, she doesn't like to feels affection, and yet she can't stop herself. One last time. That's what she said to herself. One last time. She told herself the same things the next night. One last time, one last time, one last time. That's what she keeps telling herself and yet she can't stop herself to keep coming back.

***

Rosé stares into the dark ceiling. One last time, that's what they said a few nights ago and yet they did it again. And again. And again. Until now.

Rosé rolls to her side. The only sounds she can hear in the dark of her room are their breathing. After a while she finally decides to break the silence, "What are we?"

"Human."

It takes everything for Rosé to not bash this girl's head. "That's not what I mean and you know that."

"I know but my answer is not wrong." Jisoo answer nonchalantly while begins to light up her cigarette.

Rosé rolls her eyes and says, "Don't smoke in my room." Like usual, this girl doesn't listen to her. "If you want to smoke go to balcony."

"It's cold and even though I know how glorious my body is I don't want to show it freely."

"I never asked you to go out naked. Go wear something and blow that poisonous thing outside."