Who Are We To Talk About Love

“Here, Lisa. Your drink.”

“Thaaank you, Soo. You’re the beeest. Only when you serve drinks though.” Jisoo raises her eyebrow but she can’t help to feel really, really amuse. Usually she doesn’t like handling drunk people but Lisa is an exception. She is really entertaining when she’s drunk.

“Aaand you’re lucky Chaeng’s not here. If she’s here she will throw fire extinguisher to you because she really hate smokers.”

Jisoo just lets out a smirk while keeps inhaling her cigarette.

“And you work with alcohol all over yooouu. And you smooke. It’s dangerous you know. If the fire touches the alcohol then kaboom, kapoof, fireworks all oveeer this place.” Lisa raises her hands above her head, move them wildly before they abruptly drop to the table. “On second thought, I like fireworks. So smoke then, smoke as much as you want!”

This is why Lisa is amusing when she’s drunk. The things she says. Nothing beat when she talked about the time when she put living frogs inside a cake though. Saying nonsense things, unconsciously talking about people that close to her, Lisa is so much like her when she’s drunk.

Now where that’s come from? She thinks about her too much these days and here Jisoo thinks she finally can forget. Since when she begins to reminiscent about the past anyway?

Ah of course, that Park. Ever since Jisoo found her broke down in front of the club.

Despite what happen to her that girl surprisingly has quite optimistic view of love. Not Jisoo though. For Jisoo love comes with people and people come and go. They can say they will and want to stay with you forever but in the end they will leave, bring their love with them, and your love is not enough to make them stay. Doesn’t matter what kind of love is that, romantic, friendship…. family, love alone is never enough for anything and what left for you are things that you wish could happen.

Unnie, I will miss you.

“I miss you too, Jennie” Jisoo says softly but of course, the person that she hopes will hear won’t hear, “And I wonder what are you doing right now?”

A woman comes to the table, brings Jisoo out from her though. The woman gives her a seductive smirk. Oh, Jisoo knows what that means really well. Jisoo smirks back. It’s been a while since the last time she slept with someone other than Rosé and one night won’t hurt. She needs something to distract her mind after all.

***

“You didn’t answer my call last night,” says Rosé.

“Busy.” Jisoo answers in between the kisses.

“Other people?”

“Mhmm.”

Rosé nods at that and begins to kiss Jisoo again. “Your mouth is so thick with taste of cigarette,” complains Rosé.

Jisoo rolls her eyes and retorts, “You still like kissing it.” To prove her point Jisoo connects their mouth together again. She pushes her tongue to Rosé’s mouth and Rosé doesn’t fight back. No, the girl actually pulls her closer and deepens the kiss.

They’re in Rosé’s apartment right now. In the living room and in place lower than bed, the floor. Good thing people created something calls carpet so they still can be comfortable enough. Jisoo glances at the clock while still keeping their lips connected. She has two hours before she needs to go to work.

They finally separate when they lungs scream for oxygen. Jisoo tries to move back a little but Rosé puts one of her hands at Jisoo’s neck, prevent her to go anywhere. Her fingers lazily draw circles at Jisoo’s neck and the latter tries hard to fight a shiver that comes. For a while only their heavy breathing can be heard but judging from the looks in Rosé’s eyes that will change soon.