A day before

TRIGGER WARNING: blood, Sharp objects, cutting, etc...

______________
Tommy winced as the sharp blade cut into his skin, he saw blood seep down his bare arm onto the floor. He was glad he could finally take his anger out on something other then his friends and family.

The pain distracted he from everything he didn't want to think about, all his problems, all his worry's or his painful life. He soon felt his arm go numb as he made his 6th cut.

"Tommy? Are you going to bed soon?" Tommys eyes shot up to the door forgetting that his parents were home. "Y-yeah I'll be out in a minute" Tommy said mentally scolding himself for the stutter in his voice.

He quickly put bandages over his cuts, pulled his long sleeves to cover his arms, rinsed his pocket knife, put it away and left the bathroom with out looking at his worried mum.
__________________
The next day                       
__________________
"Tommy breakfast is ready!" His mum called from downstairs. "Coming!" He called back with a slight crack in his voice from just waking up. He slowly stood up but regretting it immediately.

Everything in his body hurt, his head spun, his legs felt like they were gonna explode and the cuts in his arms were prickling like hell but none the less he walked down stairs and greeted his mother with a warm smile.

"Morning" he mumbled. "Good morning sweetheart, here's your breakfast" she said returning the smile. "thanks mum" Tommy said while grabbing his cutlery and starting at his food.

"Tubbo's coming over for a week" his mum said breaking the awkward silence they were sitting in. "W-what? since when?!" Tommy asked absolutely bewildered "tomorrow" his mother responded. Half of him was glad that he would be able to see his best friend again and the other half scared that tubbo would find out about his depression.

When he finished he breakfast het put he plate in the sink and started heading back up stairs but before he could "hey Tommy i need to go get a air mattress for tubbo at your grandma and grandma's, do u want to come?" His mum asked as she was putting the rest of the meal away. As Tommy really had nothing better to do he agreed.

________________
Time skip                                             
________________

Tommy sat in the car, his head leaning against the cold glass. He watched as tree flew by his window thinking to him self that this could possibly be the most boring thing alive. " good Lord I wish I hadn't signed up for this"  he thought to himself.

But soon enough they arrived and greeted his grandparents. Of course they were asked to stay for tea, even though tommy really didn't want to, they did. The grab the air mattress from upstairs and loaded it into the car.

"Mum can we go home? I have something to do" tommy lied. Truth was he just couldn't stand being around people any longer and just wanted to be in the comfort of his own room. "Oh well alright" his mom said. They slowly go back into the car after saying their goodbyes and left.
_____________
Time skip
_____________
The minute they pulled into the driveway Tommy hopped out of the car and ran straight to his room. "Thank god" he thought to himself as he flopped onto his bed, he stared at the ceiling for a moment until he picked up his phone and started scrolling through Twitter.

This probably wasn't the best option because he got a lot of hate from fans of the SMP and this only made his anxiety worse. Although he was used to it by now and although he tried to ignore it there were still some comments that really got to him.

He would see multiple fan accounts per day saying how loud, annoying, rude, irritating he was and that they were pleased to find out that tubbo had a new best friend.

As he was scrolling he saw that tubbo
Had tweeted that he was doing a Minecraft horror map with Ranboo. " why is it always with that stupid Enderman? Why didn't he ask me?"

He went to YouTube to watch the previews and funny moments what he always did with tubbos streams. "Aww" he said as tubbo broke into a fit of giggles "tubbo's laugh is so cute" he thought smiling. " do you want to just be the two of us or do you want to invite someone?" ranboo said while jumping around with his Minecraft character.

Tommy's heart skipped a beat. "Maybe tubbo had tried to invite me, maybe i missed call?" He thought frantically while rushing to his pc to check. But before his pc could fully start up "what about jack? He's like my go-to horror guy" Tubbo voice was heard for across the room. Tommy felt like he wanted to cry, had his best friend forgotten about him? He continued to watch the stream when chat had caught his attention.

(These are just random user names btw)

Gamer_banana: what about Tommy?

The_amazingplant: Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy

Evaislive: @tommyinnit would like to  play

——————Etc——————
Tommy felt beter knowing that people hadn't forgotten about him. "O-oh uhmm Tommy isn't free today" tubbo said finally taking notice of chat.

Tommy felt like he was falling through darkness something that would never end. He was free that day and he did want to play with them. "Why would he make an excuse for me not to be there even though he never asked me?"

Tommy murmured at the verge of tears. He ran to the bathroom and immediately pulled out his pocket knife, he pulled up his Jeans as there was no place left to cut on his arms or wrists.

He hovered the knife just above his leg for a moment, he saw his reflection in Sharp knife, he didn't want to but every time he did all he saw was a stupid, fat, Ugly, annoying, loud, depressed teenage child.

He knew cutting himself was wrong, but it was the only form of release or a slight feeling of freedom. he lightly grazed the knife over his leg to make a shallow but long cut. 1 cut 2 cuts 3 cuts 4 cuts 5 cuts 6 cuts 7 cuts 8 cuts, his leg went numb which was a sign for him to stop.

Tommy put his head in his hands while kneeling on the ground. He knew he was alone in this world but he just didn't want to believe it, he knew one cared or loved him, even his best friend didn't wanna hang out or talk with him anymore.

He didn't know why tubbo was coming over anyway. Tubbo would just ignore him and called Ranboo something. Tommy was completely lost in his own depressed thoughts still sitting on the cold bathroom floor in a pool of his own tears in blood.

AN: helloooo this is my first ever book so i hope it's not horrible. If there are any spelling mistakes or something you don't understand please call me out on it, i want these books to be as good as i can make them so requests are open.

Also plz no hate for this tubboinnit it IS platonic and i am a very sensitive potato. 

Word count: 1224