Flouwers

Trigger warnings: none

these are the alliums in this chapter btw

_____________________The sun shone slightly though the curtains of Tommy's bedroom which made his eyes slowly flutter open

The sun shone slightly though the curtains of Tommy's bedroom which made his eyes slowly flutter open. Immediately blinded by the light, he covered his face with his arms and waited till his eyes adjusted.

When he felt like it was safe to open his eyes again, he turned to look to his side where tubbo supposedly still should be peacefully sleeping next to him. "The twat" he thought as he saw that tubbo had replaced himself with a pillow for Tommy to latch onto.

He groaned as he threw the blankets off himself and got out of bed. He didn't know what time it was and he didn't necessarily want to check his phone so he was just assuming it was around 7 o'clock.

He shuffled slowly down the stairs avoiding the creaky ones not wanting to wake anyone. Naturally he was a pretty sweet person and cared a lot for others and mostly put them before himself, which probably caused a bad habit of not thinking of himself.

But when when he was streaming or making content he felt he had to put on a brave face and pretend he was someone else. He didn't necessarily like doing it but he was too far in now and he thought that if he showed everyone they would hate him.

This wasn't just a stupid thing in his head, he had thought it all out. If they didn't already hate him from keeping it a secret they would probably hate the new him...no wait, the old him.

So he was stuk in a stupid position we're he had to be rude and obnoxious, 2 things he had no interest in doing.

While he was stuck in his thoughts he had subconsciously walked to the kitchen. He got out a glass and quickly poured some water in for himself. He didn't know why but he seemed super obnoxious thirsty, so immediately took 2 glasses of fresh cold water.

He put the empty glass on the kitchen counter and stood in silence for a bit. He loved the mornings, The sound of early birds filled his ears and the smell of sweet fresh due flooded his senses.

With the sun barely peeking over the horizon it was still fresh but with a hint of sunlight and warmth.

He's mind got sidetracked as he heard something other than sweet birds and the sound of leaves being swayed in the gentle wind. It's was a familiar humming and singing coming from outside.

"Cornflower blue" he heard "oh how it suits you" he made his way to the door of the Terrace and sure enough tubbo was sitting peacefully on the cold stone stairs humming the lyrics to 'cornflower blue' while gently twirling the pretty flower with his fingers.

Tommy opened the door quietly to the outside world. He shivered when the cold morning breeze brush over him and ruffled his messy hair. He walked over to tubbo and put a hand on his shoulder to let him know he was there.