Twitter

Tubbo woke up to his phone being spammed with notifications. He rolled over onto his side to have a look, he pulled out his phone and blinked several times to try and get used to the white light.

Ranboo, Jack, niki, Wilbur and phil had all been trying to call him. "What the" he mumbled under his breath. He unlocked his phone and called them back.

"What's up?" He asked when they answered. "We don't really know how to tell you but just go and check Twitter" tubbo did as Phil said and started scrolling through twitter.

His eyes widened in shock. Twitter had been at it again, trying to make everything 10x harder then it already my was.

Hate was flooding in and clips of Tommy where trending, hashtags where trending too and they weren't good ones.

#tommyLies #tommySoftBoy #tommyBeingClingyB*tch #banTommyinnit

"WHAT" tubbo exclaimed. "This is outrageous and stupid" "I'm really sorry mate" Phil's comforting voice sound through his phone.

Tubbo's anger was now slowing ebbing into sadness. "that took all of Tommy's courage to do that stream, all his confidence" tubbo mumbled tears now slowly trickling down his cheeks.

"he was so scared people wouldn't except him for who he was, and now this" tubbo knew he could do absolutely nothing apart from just wait it out.

"guys I'm just gonna try and keep Tommy off Twitter for the next few days" "it should calm down soon" tubbo said. "Ok that sounds good" Jack said.

Tubbo looked at Wilbur who was looking extremely sick. "Will are you okay?" Niki asked in her angelic voice that put everyone at ease "Yeah I am just really worried"

"Tommy deserves so much more then this. He works so hard, pretends he's something he's not, shows who he really is, which took all his strength and this is how he's repaid. He doesn't deserve this. I think of him as a brother and all i want is for him to be happy."

Tears shone in will's eyes and niki was silently sobbing, Ranboo didn't have facecam on but you could hear he was trying to hold deep breaths in, Phil looked severely disappointed and tubbo was thinking of ways to get Tommy off Twitter.

At that moment tommy walked in looking tired as hell and rubbing his eyes. "Good morning tubs" he said in his low and deep morning voice. "Good morning" tubbo said, quickly hanging up with his worried friends.

"Did you sleep well?" Tubbo asked. "Not really, i was really worried what people thought about the stream last night-" "they loved it" tubbo butted in.

"You had a look?"
"Yep"
"was it good?"
"Yes"
"oh thank god, thank you so much tubbo for making me do that, now that people except me for who I am I feel a huge weight lifted from my shoulders, thank you"

Tubbo almost burst into tears but held it in and instead gave Tommy a hug. "How about we do something today to celebrate." Tubbo said half heartedly.

"Ohh that's a great idea, should we go to a water park?
"yes that sounds great" Tubbo said.
"Do you also want to invite Jack?" Tommy asked
"Yeah that'll be fun, I'll dm him"
"Let's stay there the whole day" tubbo said
"The whole day?"
"YES" "actually let's get going right now!"
"Now?"
"YEAH"
"tubbo are you feeling okay?"
"Yes of course, why wouldn't i be, everything is great"
"alright I'll take your word for it."

Tubbo took Tommy's phone and said it was a day just for them, no distractions. Tommy didn't mind and was happy to spend the day with tubbo and Jack. He was still over the moon about that the stream had gone well but was scared he had done something to hurt tubbo cuz he was acting a little more jumpy then normal.

All through breakfast he would look around frantically if he heard a notification and then calm down a second later. Tommy didn't know what was wrong but didn't think much of it. "Should we vlog it?"

"Hm?" Tubbo hummed with his mouth full of waffles and berrys. "Should we vlog going to the water park?" "Oh yeah sure, on the tripods right?" "Yeah of course."

"Yeah sounds great" they finished breakfast cleaned up and started packing. They got a bag and packed swimsuits, some money, batteries for the cameras, the cameras themselves and a few other things.

"What's that?" Tubbo asked pointing at a package lying on the floor. "That's my new swimsuit" Tommy said laughing. "Can i see it?" "Yeah sure" Tommy picked up the package, walked to the restroom and put it on.

He walked back out and at first tubbo didn't notice the difference. "Wait- you bought your signature tommyinnit T-shirt but in a swimsuit version?" "Yep" Tommy said proudly. Tubbo almost died laughing and fell onto the bed.

"That is amazing" he finally said catching his breath "i know right" Tommy said. They packed it and called Jack to pick them up.

Soon enough Jack arrived at Tommy's house and pulled up into his driveway. "You guys ready to go?" He shouted. "Yeah well be right there." Tubbo called back. Tubbo arrived at the car first to have a chance to talk to jack. "How's it going?" Jack asked.

"It's alright" "i told him everything was okay and everyone loved the stream, he was really happy about it too and i just don't know how to tell him"

"tell me what?" Tommy said arriving at the car. "Uhm tell you that i dare you to go on the scariest slide there." "challenge accepted" Tommy said getting into the front seat next to jack.

A/n: its 2 am and i should be sleeping but no, I'm doing this. And can you guys point out the typos so i can fix those tomorrow? I'm way to tired to look through it all now. Also i have the 2nd exam week coming up soon so if I'm not updating you guys know why. I'll try and keep you guys updated. Go drink some water and get some rest if you need any. Love you <33

-Anna

Word count: 1033