The picnic pt:2

A/n: alrighty i have realized that there are quite a bit of spelling mistakes in my chapters and sometimes because of the spelling mistakes the sentence won't make sense. So if you're confused about anything just comment on it and I'll try to respond and help you understand :)))

Rays of sunlight was shining through the canopy of tree leaves above them. Tubbo was leaning on to Tommy, tried from all the walking. After some time they came to a clearing on a hill over looking a small village.

"Tommy!" Tubbo exclaimed "it's so Beautiful here! how did you ever find it?" " I was just walking around one day with Wilbur when I came across it" Tommy said placing down a mat where they could sit on

Tubbo immediately picked a flower and put it lightly in his hair. "Aww tubs u look so cute" Tommy said while laughing. "Aw thank u" tubbo said while putting a pretty small yellow flower in Tommy's hair.

"No tubbo no flowers for me its not-" Tommy got cut of "maaanlyyy?" Tubbo said in a sarcastic manner. "W-what no i- whatever" he said snatching the flower gently out of tubbos hand and putting it behind his ear.

"And don't u dare 'aww' at me, this is bad enough." Tommy said while pointing at the Black-eyed Susan in his hair. Although tubbo didn't say it Tommy looked absolutely  adorable.

The yellow flower looked perfect in his hair and it matched the shirt he was wearing just fine. Tubbo giggled and grabbed a sandwich out of the rucksack they brought. "So how have you been lately tommy?" Tubbo said with his mouth full.

"I-um yeah I've been doing great" he said. He wasn't really lying though, he was definitely feeling beter with tubbo near him. "Good" tubbo said contently. They didn't have much to talk about so they just sat there enjoying the view.

"U know ranboo took me to a place like this too" tubbo finally said after 8 minutes of comfortable silence. "Ranboo this ranboo that, it's all he talks to me about". Tommy thought as tubbo blabbered on about how great his new friend was.

"Was it beter then this?" Tommy asked Interrupting tubbo. "Well u know...i like both the same."

Tommy scoffed "what? u don't believe me?" Tubbo asked "no not really" Tommy Regretted saying it The second he did it was just the first thing that came to mind.

"Why don't u believe me?" Tubbo asked slightly offended. "I- it just feels like u prefer him as a friend than me..." Tommy said trying his best not to show any emotion.

"What?! That's not true! It's just that you've not really been in contact lately and u never ask to call"

"i do! I always want to call but when ever I'm free your on a call with stupid ranboo."

"What did mark ever do to u?"

"He stole y-" Tommy caught him self before he said to much. "Nothing"

"Exactly! So stop complaining." Tubbo said standing up.

Tommy quickly packed the rest of the food away and started the walk back home. It was silent most of the way home until "Tom! How have u been?" Badlinu shouted from across the street.

He looked both ways before crossing the road and walking over to where Tommy and tubbo were standing. Tommy rolled his eyes "yeah I've been good, how have u been mate?" Tommy said not showing any emotion.

"Yeah I've been great actually!" Tubbo was glad that he finally didn't have think of something to say and that he could just stay quiet and walk behind them.

"Why the hell is Fred here? Oh god tubbo is probably feeling left out"  Tommy thought to himself as he looked over his shoulder. "Oh this is tubbo btw" Tommy said smiling and pointing over his shoulder.

"Oh well hi tubbo I'm Fred, I'm a twitch streamer too" he said smiling. Tubbo shot Tommy a death stare. "Why the heck did Tommy have to pull me into this?!" Tubbo thought to him self but still politely waved.

"Why did tubbo shoot me that look? Did i do something wrong?"  Tommy frowned. After a little more talking they came to the doorstep of Tommy's house. "Okay well I'll see around" Fred said turning on his heel and waving goodbye.

"Yeah see you" Tommy said with an expression that looked like he couldn't care less. The second Tommy had unlocked the door tubbo pushed past him and walked off to his room. "What have i done now?" The blonde thought while closing the door behind them.

"Hey how was it?" His mum asked from the kitchen. "Yeah it was fun" Tommy said putting the rucksack on the counter and proceeding up to his room. He shut the door and sat down on his bed.

"What have i done wrong? I wasn't excluding him was i? No i don't think so. He probably just doesn't like being around me, yeah that's it" Tommy wasn't 100% sure so he made his way to Tubbo's room across the hall.

As he walked past the bathroom he he saw his blade that used to put him at ease and release him from his problems. He remembered how the blood used to seep down his arm and give him a valid reason to cry.

"at least i was crying about something reasonable, not something stupid like emotions." He took a step towards the knife, it just looks so clean and sharp if he could just...he started reaching for the knife before quickly pulling away and realizing what he was doing.

"no no no never again tommy never again" he thought, almost scared by his own actions. He quickly made his way out of the bathroom and open the door to Tubbo's room.

"Hey tub-" "shhhhh marks on the phone" "is that the only person u care about?!"
Tommy said not lowering his voice one bit. "Okay one second" tubbo said clearly into the mic.

He quickly muted himself and turned the camera off. "What the hek was that Tommy?!" Tubbo asked throwing his phone on his bed. " you're always on the phone with that guy and it's driving me crazy!"
"what? am I not allowed to have other friends?"

"Yes of course you are except this is all extreme don't you think?" "You're on the phone with the guy 24 seven, even when you came down here to visit me!"

Tubbo scoffed "its always about u isn't it? You so full for your self and u can never think of others can u now?"

"Yes i can! It's just when MY best friend comes over to MY house i want all his attention!"

"Who the hek said that i was YOUR best friend?" And again it's all about YOU isn't it?"
"Wait- tubbo you are my best friend right?" Tommy's voice dropped to a whisper.

Tubbo looked at Tommy once, before closing the door on him, leaving Tommy standing alone in a cold dark hallway.

A/n: Hellooo I'm really really sorry this chapter took so long to come out. I'm not planning on leaving u guys on a cliffhanger for long and i do have a plan for next chapter so that one will be out a lot sooner then this one.
Love u all sm

-Anna 💛

Word count: 1240