Tubbo

Tommy woke up with a start. His body was covered in cold sweat and his hands were shaking like mad. "It was just a dream Tommy, Tubbo is safe, it was just a dream, Ranboo isn't abusive" (not sexually) "it was just a dream"

No matter how many times he told him self that he still wanted to check Tubbo was okay.

My tubbo🐝

Tommy:
Hey tubs u awake?
Tubs
Tubbo
Toby
:((((

Tubbo:
Tommy what's up?
Its like 2:00 am

Tommy:
Uhm I just wanted to text u

Tubbo:
Well that's for the first

Tommy:
Anyway, can u vc?

Tubbo:
Yeah one sec

Tommy waited a minute before pressing the video call button on his phone. Tubbo almost immediately picked up happy to be talking to his best friend again. "Hey Tommy what's up?" "N-nothing i just-...never mind" "did u have another one of your nightmares?"

Even though it was dark tommy could see that tubbo looked concerned. "H-how did u know..?" "Well you know when we use to fall asleep on call together?" Tommy smiled remembering how happy it made him when they used to do that. "yeah i remember"

"well sometimes you would mumble in your sleep and you would always look really stressed or worried or something...do u wanna talk about your dream?" "No- well not now at least" "okay that's no problem"

"Well you better get some sleep tommy" tommy knew he needed sleep but he didn't want to move out of comfort of his bestfriend. "Byee tommy good night, call me if you need to-"

"can fall asleep on call just like we used to please...?" Tommy asked. Tubbo smiled, it made him happy to know that Tommy needed him to be his comfort. "Of course"

Tommy felt safe knowing that his tubbo was right there next to him no matter what. Tubbo soon heard tommy light breathing start to slow down as he drifted off to sleep.
________________
The next day
________________
Tommy woke up the next morning from a surprisingly peaceful night of sleep. He looked over to his phone to see if he was still in the call with tubbo only to find out that his phone died somewhere in the night.

He got up and walked over to his closet to pick out what he was gonna wear for the day. He decided to go for his iconic red and white shirt with some gray sweatpants and of course the disc charm Necklace that tubbo once made for him.

His mom was already rushing about trying to get the house as clean as possible before tubbo's arrival. "Anything i can help u with mum?" He wasn't normal willing to help out around the house but he was in a surprisingly good mood today for various reasons.

"Yeah thanks honey, can u please mop the floor?" His mum said looking up from the dishes she was washing. "Yeah okay" Tommy mumbled grabbing the mop.

After a few hours of cleaning Organizing and putting stuff away. They heard the chime of the doorbell. Tommy was having trouble putting the rest of the books in the shelf because they kept falling out so his mum went to get the door.

"Hello miss simons" Tommy heard tubbo's cheerful voice come from the hall. " hello darling, come on inside and make your self at home" "thanks" tubbo said turning the door knob and walking into the living room.

Tommy turned around and saw tubbo, dressed in a dark green turtleneck flannel with some gray sweats like Tommy and he's pretty little bee necklace that he almost always wore.

Tommy ran up to him and embraced him in a big hug, Tubbo was slightly confused as Tommy wasn't normally this...emotional. Tubbo didn't care tho as he melted into the hug "i missed you" Tommy mumbled under his breath, tubbo tried his best not to audibly aw. "I missed u too tommy"

Tommy broke out of the hug realizing what he was doing and got a little embarrassed "u-uhmm...I'll show u too my room" tubbo smiled at the fact that Tommy realized he has broken his number one rule: don't show emotion. Tubbo followed Tommy willingly to his room while carrying his bag.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Tommy asked opening the door. "I don't know, you know this place better i do" "well i guess we could go to the park or something and of course play some Minecraft"tommy sighed "yeah that sounds fun" tubbo said sitting down next to Tommy in his bed.

"But i don't feel like doing any of those things now cuz it's kinda late and your pc isn't set up yet, so do u wanna watch a movie?" "Yep sounds good, witch one?" Tubbo said getting a pillow and putting leaning it against the headboard so it was more comfortable.

"A marvel movie?" Tommy asked looking over at tubbo. "Yeah cool" Tommy presses the play button to 'Avengers endgame' after about an hour tubbo was getting extremely tired instinctively curled up against Tommy's side. Tommy wrapped and arm around tubbo pulling him closer.

Tommy felt safe having tubbo next to him breathing peacefully without a care in the world. Tommy rest his head on tubbos and fell into a peaceful sleep.

A/N: hellooo I'm srry this is a short chapter but the next one will be out soon. Schools been a pain and corona isn't helping so yeah.

Word count 920