Cafuné

HITOSHI SHINSOU

You leaned your forehead onto the door, mentally exhausted after a short interrogation session back at the Commission. You felt like a heavy weight just dropped onto the square of your shoulders, and all you wanted was to drain your mind. Think of nothing.

The mewl of Toka caught your ear, spotting the black cat rubbing against your legs while you stared at the floor. You couldn't help the smile that curled by the corner of your lips until a large pair of arms hugged you from behind, his lips pressing and grazing the back of your neck.

"Welcome home Kitten," he purred, the somber bass of his voice tickling your back.

You groaned with a lilt, holding onto his arms and leaning back into his chest, staring up at him with exhausted eyes.

"Hey."

"Hey."

You watched his lazy smile before he laid a peck atop your head, grabbing a hold of your hand and led you to the couch. The weight of your body flopped onto the plush cushions, exhaling a sigh of relief from the mental strain you experienced in the morning. As if by second nature, your hand trailed up Shinsou's neck, fingers gingerly caressing his ear before they ran through his messy bed hair. You smiled at the touch, pressing against his scalp, almost massaging into it.

A deep hum thrummed in Shinsou's throat, his head pushing against your fingers before he leaned into your shoulders, soon enough laying on your lap. Your hands followed suit, still laying tenderly in his silky hair.

"Feeling better?" He asked, his eyes looking up at yours.

"Now that you're here," you murmured with a weak smile. "So much for a good start to the year."

"Was it that bad?"

"No... yeah..."

The tension returned in your head, leaning back into the couch while your fingers drew small circles in Shinsou's hair. Tactile sensations took your mind away from, well, your mind, for the time being.

"There's just things I want to tell you but not right now," you groaned.

You stared at the ceiling, eyelids heavy from the mental strain, but now feeling relaxed against the fabric of the couch. Shinsou's fingers grazed against your skin, soon trailing towards your cheek to caress and tickle the back of your neck.

"My turn," he smirked, lifting himself up from your lap and holding your head on his shoulder, his fingers now running through your hair. With every stroke of his fingers, you dissolved into them, now absolutely thinking of nothing but his touch.

"Thank you," you uttered softly, drifting.

His chuckles filled your ears while he masterfully combed through your hair, enjoying his gentle touch, his hushed sweet-nothings, and the beat of his heart washing away the heavy burdens that pressed on your mind.

SHOUTO TODOROKI

"Ow."

"Sorry."

Todoroki sat on your desk chair in the middle of the agency's office, perusing over a few reports on your desk while you detangled his long hair. After a morning on patrol, and getting caught up in minor felonies, it was a quiet moment the both of you shared, even amongst the noise of the office with all the sidekicks. Still, the amount of salt that was trapped in his fibers was astounding.

"Well, at least the beach was quiet," you spoke. "And sorry for my misdirect."

"It's okay," he replied, still reading through the reports. "You're still getting used to that outfit."