Danny Vs Ethan Part Three

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju: Fairy Tail And Godzilla Vs Alvarez Empire.....

"Very well. To be honest. I am interested to know what your Kaiju form is. It will at least me to figure out what is the other DNA that is inside of you thanks your father." Said Danny.

"Very well. Kaiju kings first." Said Ethan as he gestured to Danny.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel nervous or anything. But if you insist." Said Danny with a confident look on his face.

Danny slowly begins to turn into his Kaiju form. When his transformation was complete, Godzilla landed in the ocean waters safely and he let out a mighty roar.

SSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Ethan smiled. He then slowly begins to turn into his own Kaiju form. His body begins to grow some body armor on his arms and legs. HIs entire body structure begins to shift and rearrange into something...... massive. He then grow a huge tail with the end of it had spikes on it. He know has two horns on the sides of his head pointing straight forward. The horn on his forehead begins to move to be on top of his mouth and has grown larger and sharper. He has grown a large mouth and sharp teeth. This is Ethan Kaiju form. Bagan.

RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

"So... This what your Kaiju form looks like?" asked Godzilla.

"Yes. When I am in this form, I call myself Bagan! The God of Darkness!" Said Bagan as he charges at Godzilla.

Godzilla charges at him and had his hands grab Bagan. The two powerful Kaijus begins to struggle to over power the other. The powerful display of this is making the ocean waters move out of control and making the storm clouds get more worse. The storm begins to release some lighting bolts to strike the ocean surface. Making this a dangerous area to be at the moment.

 Making this a dangerous area to be at the moment