Fairy Heart

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju: Fairy Tail And Godzilla Vs Alvarez Empire....

By the time they returned, the guild hall was repaired and was good as new. Everyone was cheering that Makarov was back and he was their guild master again.

 Everyone was cheering that Makarov was back and he was their guild master again

Danny was sitting at a table eating a mountain of food. He was cramming it all in as he was trying to regain his energy. Mikoto was watching this happen with a sweat drop coming down the back of her head.

Once all the excitement died down, their Guild master had to explain what is going to happen. Because the negotiation didn't work out, the Alvarez Empire is surely going to attack.

Natsu didn't care as he isn't going to run away from this fight. He welcome this war as he will fight to protect his friends and be able to defeat Zeref. Danny smiled at Natsu determination as he plans to help Fairy Tail fight against this evil empire and restore the balance of this world from Zeref and the evil dragon in this world.

Just as Makarov was going to explain to everyone about the Lumen Histoire, someone appear before him. The First Master, Mavis.(For those who didn't see the anime/manga, she is using magic to project herself to her guild members. And because Danny and Mikoto are not from this world, they can see her ghostly like projection just clearly without needing the guild marks on them.)

She is going to reveal to everyone about her past and how she became the Lumen Histoire

======================

Back when Mavis was the First Guild Master, she would help out in wars with her Master  Strategist ability. It is a special skill of hers to plan out how the team or person should do. 

Let me make an example so you all can follow. If two powerful Wizards were up against a group of giant monsters, she would strategies of how to take out the enemies as quickly as possible by targeting their weak spots first then go for the final blow. While sometimes this ability isn't always 100% accurate, it is still cool though.

One day when she meet up with Zeref again they had a nice little chat with each other. When Zeref found out she used the Law spell, he concluded that she now has the same curse as he does.