The True Origins Of Danny

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju: Fairy Tail and Godzilla Vs Alvarez Empire....

"No... I won't..... Unless you do something for me." Said Feya.

"And what is that?" asked Danny.

"To remember all of your memories from your old life." Said Feya.

"That is all?" asked Danny.

"Yes. And I will also explain to you how I know you in your old life Danny." Said Feya.

"Fine. I will do it. But in exchange, you will do all you can to help me and my friends stop this war against the Alvarez Empire. Deal?" Said Danny.

"I... agree. It is a deal. Lets get started." Said Feya. She had her staff glow pure white. It created a small white dome over Danny and Feya. Danny didn't flinch as he closed his eyes and ready for this process to get started.

============

With Godzilla.......

Within deep in Danny mind, Godzilla had to watch this deal that Danny made with the woman. He is not happy with this woman at all. This woman clearly doesn't know Danny as she claims she does.

"What is up with that woman? I don't know what she claims but how could she help Danny remember." Said Godzilla.

"Don't be like that. Despite what you may think she clearly wants to help Danny to have a normal life and a happy life." Said an unknown female voice that Godzilla heard.

"Who said that?!" asked Godzilla as he turned around. He suddenly find himself in some kind of landscape. Where their is blue flames coming out of the black rocks. Their is tons of huge trees all around him.

"Scratch that. Where am I now?" asked Godzilla.

"Someplace where Danny and Feya will reached soon. Once they do, we can have a nice long chat.... oh King of the Monsters." Said the female voice. Godzilla turned around. He then saw a being hiding in the shadows of the large trees.

"Your...." Said Godzilla as he noticed who is hiding in the shadows. The being in the shadows smiled happily.

==============

Unknown location............

Danny slowly opened up his eyes. He find himself in some kind of white void. Where everywhere is just pure white. He can see some kind of white bubbles coming out of the ground.

"Where is this?" Asked Danny.

"This is your mind." Said a familiar voice being Danny. Danny turned around to see Feya. "This is where you will have to remember the memories from your old life on Earthland before you got reincarnated on planet Earth." Said Feya.

"Okay... lets get this started." Said Danny.

Danny had learned to the truth of how the Wendigo King is back from the dead. In some sad way, it was his fault. Now Danny was caught in some strange red light that complete change the landscape of the world. Now this divine being named Feya is asking Danny to return back to planet Earth, since she believes that this war is over. Danny refused with every fiber of his body. Feya will help Danny with this war if he agrees to remember the memories he has yet to remember of his old life. Who is the being that Godzilla saw? Will Danny remember the missing memories within his own mind?

======================

Inside of Danny Mind......

"So to begin with... this was the first time you reincarnated." Said Feya.