Welcome to Magnolia

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju: Fairy Tail And Godzilla Vs Alvarez Empire....

Erza then showed up before Gajeel could say what Gray is under arrest for and punch him into the head. Just like Natsu, she thought that the Gajeel infront of him is not the real one.

"This man is in fact the real Gajeel." Said Lilly as he was having enough of this. This causes Natsu and Erza to be shocked. It was revealed that Gajeel and the others were able to find them was because of a message Gray left behind for them at the Avatar Base.

All the members of Fairy Tail were happy to be back together as they cheered for their success. As everyone begin to talk to other enough just like old times, Gray someone he just notice. A Exceed in a pink frog costume, Frosch, a member and friend of a guild member of the Sabertooth, Rouge(present day Rouge).

 A Exceed in a pink frog costume, Frosch, a member and friend of a guild member of the Sabertooth, Rouge(present day Rouge)

"Hey. What are you doing so far away from home?" asked Gray.

"Good question." Said Frosch. Natsu and Danny begin to panic of what might be coming next.

"Alright you.. come closer so I can get a closer look at your cute face." Said Gray as he picked him and was acting like a child at them moment. This causes Frosch to blush. Natsu and Danny were confused by this.

Gray begin to rub his cheeks against Frosch who just smiling the whole time. This causes Danny to smile as he knows what is happening. 'The time line is now on a brighter future. This little scene proves it.' Thought Danny.

A few minutes later, he saw two humans an done more cat coming this way. The bond air guy was Sting, the black hair dude with a scar on his nose is Rouge and the new Exceed is Lector

 The bond air guy was Sting, the black hair dude with a scar on his nose is Rouge and the new Exceed is Lector

"You have to give Frosch back to me right now!" said a crying Rouge.

"Okay. There is no need for you to get upset about it." Said Gray as he handed Frosch back to him.

"I think so too!" Said Frosch

Danny could only giggle right now. A few minutes ago they were fighting to stop a cult and now they are enjoying the time of their lives. Mikoto was giggling as well and smiling.