Stop The Purification!

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju: Fairy Tail And Godzilla Vs Alvarez Empire.......

Once Gray was out of hearing range, this person let out breath.

"Man that was way too close." Said this person as the voice normal. IT was Danny voice.

"I know. Too close!" Said a female voice down below. Danny is sitting on Mikoto shoulders and both of them are wearing the cult members clothes.

"We were lucky to find a member of the cults clothes in this room. Too bad they were too big." Said Danny as he pulled back his hood a little bit.

"Yeah." Said Mikoto as she part away some of the clothes from waist down of the clothes design to reveled her face. "It might be a pain but as least we can blend in. By the way, do you think that was our guy?" asked Mikoto.

"Yeah. I think he knows from the get go what we were really in discuses." Said Danny. "Lets get out of here before he comes back."

"Right." Said Mikoto.

Mikoto begin to walk with Danny still sitting on top of her. This way, they can easily blend in and not get notice. After about an hour or so, Danny as yet to come across any members of Avatar or the people in charge of running this cult.

They both heard Lucy scream from down below. She was in trouble.

"Run Mikoto. TO your left. No... that way. The other way." Said Danny. Mikoto was about to go the wrong direction. "Hey watch that foot you are going to ... WHOA!!!." said Danny. They almost tripped over a tree root that was inside of the building.

"Sorry." Said Mikoto.

By the time he got there, he saw Gray and the others down there. Along with some strange guy with a bald head and strange type of clothing that this person looks like Zeref clothing but not. That person is completely covered in ice. The icy mist that freed the gang from their metal bindings, also traveled to where the so called cult member is and froze the clothes and it broke apart revealing Mikoto and Danny. They both fell down the ground.

"So typical. How come you guys always keep runing everything." Said Gray as he brushed his hair back to his original spiky hair look than the other one from before. Danny and Mikoto rushed over to where everyone is and help them get back up on their feet.

Gray pulled out a phone like device that is powered by a lacrima. He pressed something on it and place it next to his ear. He was then talking to someone from place else As he was talking, the strange black marking on his chest begin to fade away.

 He was then talking to someone from place else As he was talking, the strange black marking on his chest begin to fade away

He then tossed the lacrima phone to Natsu who quickly catched it. "Put that up to your ear man." Said Gray.

"What is it suppose to do?" asked Natsu.