Pronologe

This takes place right before Y2V3.

All students are suddenly teleported to a big theater room.

"What's going on?"

"Where are we?"

"What happened?"

Horikita pov÷

I don't know what going on. I looked around, and I saw all classes from year 1 to year3 are present. The teachers are present here aswell.

I felt someone putting a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw My brother and Tachibana senpai.

"Ni-San!"

"Its been a while Suzune."

I hugged my brother.

"Do you know what we are doing here."

"Unfortunately no, where is Ayanokouji?"

I looked around and saw him coming towards me.

Ayanokouji pov÷

I have no idea where I am.
I saw Horikita and her brother so I started walking towards them.

"Hello senpai!"

"It's been a while Ayanokouji."

"It's been a while senpai."
Nagumo senpai walked toward us. But then he stopped and pointed and said
"Who is that?"

Suddenly a figure appeared out of no where. It looked human but it was flying in mid air. How is that even possible?

"HELLO MORTALS."

Everyone became quiet.

"You all can call me N. I am the one who teleported you all here. I don't mean any harm. I just want all of you to react to something."

"Who the hell are you!"

"Why should we listen to you?"

"SILENCE!"

Everyone became silent.

"I can't really deal with this. I will just say this. I am what you call a god."

"Kuku so you are a God?"

"Something like that. All I want you to do is react to someone's life."

"Fufufu. And who is that?"

"I think you already know."

"Wait I don't believe you."
"Yeah why should we listen to you!" The defects started to shout at him.

"You know what I am not dealing with this. I am just going to snap my fingers and put this information in your heads. I will also make you a little accepting." With that he snapped his fingers and many things started to come into my mind. I now know why I am here. But...

"Hey who are we supposed to react to?"

"Interesting question. It's someone in the second year."

I feel like it's me.

Class 2B:"It has to be Ichinose."
Class 2D:"No way it is Horikita."
Boys:" No its Kushida."
Hirata fanclub:"It is Hirata."

"Sadly you all are wrong. "

"Fufu so it's him huh."
"Kuku I think I know who it is."

"Who is it Sakayanagi?Ryueen?" I asked.

"Why ruin the surprise?" They both said.

"Who is it?".Everyone asked.

"It's Ayanokouji."N replied.

Why me?

At this statement class 2D started shouting.

"Why that plain boring guy?"

Hirata fan group: "Yeah Hirata is better."

"Now now. Settle down. Let me explain. For second years, you all can see what has been happening behind your backs. For first years, You all can know more about the guy .
Since most of you are going after him. And I am sure Manabu, Nagumo and the others would love to know more about him."

Airi-"It's about Kiyotaka. Won't be like going into his privacy."

"Don't think too much about it. I am going to start playing the videos now."

Horkita-(He told me to not pry into his life.But now I can finally know about him and  He can't blame me or tell me to stop. Though I do wonder, after this will he still help the class?)

Ichinose-(Ayanokouji? I  will learn more about him. Then I can finally come-nonono. What am I thinking.)

Karizawa-(Not good. Now everyone will know how cool he is!)

Ryueen-(Now I can learn more about the monster.)

Sakayanagi-(I wonder what you are going to do, Ayanokouji?)

Manabu-(I can't say I am not interested in what he has been doing behind everyone's back.)

Matsushita and Hashimoto-(Finally I can know more about him. Now I feel bad. I wasted so much time stalking him.)

Kanzaki-(Let's see what you are hiding.)

Kushida-(Perhaps I can find something about him and get him expelled.)

Nagumo-(Let's see how good your kohai is Horikita senpai.)

Kiriyuun-(Interesting.)

Mashima sensei and Chabashira sensei-(We can get more information about him.)

There goes my peaceful life.

"Now let's begin!"