Island exam 2

Everyone was silent. Everyone was thinking of what just happened.

Horikita-( No...No...He left. And he is in Class A now. With Sakayanagi along with him we have no chance of winning. But in order to get his acknowledgement. I will still fight. He is right. I shouldn't depend on him.)

Ichinose-( I wonder what happened to him to make him think like that. My classmates keep telling me to watch out for him. But I know that something bad must have happened to him to make him think like that. I want to help him.)

Hirata-( The only person who truly helped me has now left. I was silent till now but now when I look at my classmates. All I feel is disgust.)

Sudo-( I can't believe how idiotic my classmates are! I mean, it's clear that the guy is suffering! But they can't even see that much!)

Kei-( It's a good thing he left. These bitches don't deserve his help! I don't care about reaching class A. As long as I have my boyfriend by my side. I will be happy!)

Sakayanagi-( Fufu. Now Ayanokouji is all mine! And if anyone comes between us. I will give them hell!)

Ryuuen-( Damn. There is no way to win against both of them now. Call me crazy. But I still want to fight him. Class D will self-destruct and class B is of no competition to me. I will beat both of them at once!)

Ibuki-( Like hell! There is no way we can win! This is the worst!)

Kamuro-( Great. First we have a girl who thinks of us as toys and now we have a guy who thinks of us as tools. Can this get any worse? Atleast we get to graduate as class A.)

Yagami/Amasawa-( Class 2D is toast. They don't have any chance of winning anymore. Serves them right.)

Chabashira sensei-( It's over. My only ticket to Class D...Gone. And all because of these Defects!)

N-" Okay. Now I will begin the next video."

After I returned to the ship, I went back to my room right away. An
exhausted Hirata was there, asleep on his side. I changed my clothes quietly
so I wouldn’t wake him and headed into the hall.

Hirata-" Thanks Ayanokouji."

"No problem."

Class D was confused why Hirata was talking with me.

Defect1-" Hey Hirata! Why are you talking to the traitor."

Hirata-"Shut up and don't talk to me."
He said in a cold tone.

Everyone was shocked. They never heard Hirata sound like that. It was even colder than when Yamauchi was expelled. But before they could say anything. The video continued.

When I turned my phone back on, the ringer started buzzing repeatedly. My call history had filled up.
They were all from Horikita. Scary.

Shinohara-" Why would she be calling you?!"

For the time being, I just answered
emails and relaxed in the lounge while I waited.
She probably wouldn’t be convinced unless I explained things. Soon, a
quite angry Horikita met up with me, radiating a silent pressure.

Miyamoto-" Why are you so angry. I mean it's not like he called you a tool out loud. He is just your dog and he calls you a tool!"

Many Defects laughed at this. While everyone else was paying attention to the screen.

“What do these test results mean? What in the world happened?”

Everyone was silenced.