Blackmailing

Note:-
I added something at the end.

Everyone is still thinking about what they saw.

Ichinose-" A-Ayanokouji. What was that?"

Everyone turned to me.
I simply remained silent.

Sotomaru-( I already know.)

I don't like how Sotomaru is looking at me with his bright eyes.

N-"Now, Now. You can ask questions later. I am started the next video."

As I arrived at the
faculty room, I saw Chabashira-sensei waiting in the doorway.

Chabashira sensei tensed up. She knows what happened. Her mind keeps repeating (Fuck!)

“Come in.”
“I don’t understand why you called me over.”
“We’ll talk inside.”
My “incoming depression” meter rose steadily as she met my questions
with such short answers. I’d hoped she’d called me here as a joke.
“You might expect bad things when you’re asked to come to the faculty room, but contrary to your expectations, it’s a fine place. There aren’t
eyes all around in here. Many things are better said with some personal
privacy.”
I noticed that the security camera, which should’ve been installed in a
room like this, was missing.

Hoshinomiya sensei- "Oh~ a private meeting with Ayanokouji. What did you talk about Sae-chan?"

Chabashira sensei was sweating. Seeing her reaction Chairman was contemplating himself for his not-so-wise decision.

Horikita-"What does she want from you?"

"You will see."

“So what did you want to talk to me about? I’m busy planning my summer vacation right now.”
“That’s funny. I thought you didn’t have any friends?”

Haruka-" That's not true! He has plenty of friends."

Ayanokouji group(Including Keisei) nodded.

“No, no, I was exaggerating when I said that. I have at least a few friends.”
Although I could count the number of friends on two hands, the quantity wasn’t important. Or at least that’s what they say. Besides, wouldn’t it have been just fine if I spent summer vacation by myself?
“I’ve called you here today because I wanted to tell you my personal story.”

Chairman-(I made a mistake.)

Random-"Why is that important?"

Many people got curious.

Hoshinomiya sensei-"I see. You haven't moved on from the past. Now have you?"

Mashima sensei-" You should let go of it Chabashira."

Chabashira sensei-"Whatever. And Chie, don't pretend that you are so innocent. You haven't let go of it either."

Hoshinomiya sensei-"Hehehe true."

Chabashira-sensei’s story? This was headed in a very different direction. I didn’t understand why she’d called me over by name and wanted to tell me her story. Nor did I have any interest.
“It’s something I haven’t talked to anyone about since I had become a
homeroom teacher. It’s silly, but please listen.”
“Before that, should we have tea? You must be thirsty,” I said.
I stood up from my pipe chair and opened the kitchenette’s door. No
one was inside, right?
“Don’t tell this story to anyone else. If you can do that, please return to
your seat.”
“Okay.”
I closed the door and returned to sit with Chabashira-sensei.
“How do I appear to you as Class D’s homeroom teacher?”