Love confession

Students overflowed through the school doors as they made their way
home.

Ike-" Ayanokouji again? When can we get to see Kikyo?"

Suddenly a stage light fell on top of him and hit his head hard. Ike is knocked out.

Shinohara-" Ike! Are you okay?!"

N-"Oh no... It seems a stage light had a few screws loose and it fell. Don't worry he will be fine. I will heal him. But he will be knocked out for rest of the video.Sorry."(I totally didn't do that on purpose. Nope. I am a nice god. I won't do such a thing. Nope nope.)

Why do I feel like 'N' did that on purpose.

I was a little worried about finding Ichinose, but my anxieties quickly
disappeared. She stood out even in this sea of students. Although her cuteness
could have been one reason why, she also had the type of presence that
dominated wherever she was.

Ichinose blushed.

Ichinose-"Thank you Ayanokouji."

"I just told the truth."

Why do I feel like someone is stabbing me from behind.

Kei-(Baka baka baka!)

To be honest, I didn’t really know how to describe it. I could only
describe it as an intoxicating, gentle power. A power that was amplified by how many of the first-year students recognized her.

Random Class 2B girl-" Oooh! Look at him giving you compliments." Whispers to Ichinose.

Ichinose is now Tomatonose.

It was similar to Kushida,
but even more so. Ichinose was popular with boys and girls alike. They greeted her one after another. Because of that, I wasted about five minutes just trying to find the right time to call to her myself.
“Ah. Ayanokouji-kun. Over here, over here!”
Ichinose eventually noticed me and called me over. Pretending like I’d
only just arrived, I casually raised my hand.
“So, what should I do next?” I asked.
“I plan to finish this as soon as possible. Follow me.”
I put on my shoes and followed Ichinose to the other side of the
building. We arrived at a spot right behind the gymnasium. This did seem
like the kind of place where someone would confess their feelings.

Random boy-"S-She didn't actually do that right?

Hashimoto-" That's our king!"

Miyamoto-"Why would she? Who would take interest in a loser like him?"

Akito got up and walked over to Miyamoto.

Akito-"  Okay! Seriously!What  did he ever do to you! Shut your mouth up!"

Miyamoto-"Umm.... wha-what are... you gonn-nna do if I don't shut up..."
Obviously scared, he still challenged Akito.

Akito punched him in the face, kicked him in the abdomen and then headbutted him in the head.

The teachers got up and stopped him.

Miyamoto is officially out of commission.

Ryueen-"Kukuku it seems he got to your nerve,Miyake."

Sakayanagi-"Fufu can't say the defect didn't deserve it."

Chabashira-" Miyake! You are suspended for two weeks!"

Akito-"tch."

N-" Actually he's not."

Everyone looked up at N.