𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

:)𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 , 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 :( 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞 <333

The bartender passed me, what looked like a bloody Mary.
"Oh , um , excuse me I didn't order this ."

"Its on the guy down there."

"Which one" I asked confused because they were all staring at me.

"The one who isn't looking with the tattoos."
I stared as he was gorgeous. I wanted to talk to him , i was scared . I chugged the drink & went to talk to him. I stood next to him & i watched as his green eyes traced my petite curved body .

"Like what you see ¿ " i tried to say seductively while winking , i look down blushed from embarrassment , i was cringed by myself . His eyes adverted to my lips .

"What did you say ?"

"i rather not repeat it , it was corny ."

"no , your accent . are you from the UK ? "

"No , actually its australian. "

"soo , how is it here . In the great america." He asked sitting straight , he now seemed intrigued .

"Youse yanks are rather ,...peculiar. It's very different . "

"what does that mean"

"well yanks is how we say americans and youse is yall." we continued to talk & get to know each other . I found out he was 20 , he owns his own maintenance company & his roommate owns apartment complexes so they kinda work together & his name is Chris.

𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I admired her , she was shy , funny & lord her accent , her innocence attracted me the most though. We spent the night talking , drinking, dancing, i had a good time with her more than any other person.

𝗡𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
when we talked everything felt so genuine.
"kiss me" he said. I kissed him on the cheek and laughed it away , i felt him tug on the bottom of my dress. I turned around he grabbed me by the throat & kissed me. He pulled away & the intensity in his eyes made an unfamiliar warm pool form between my legs.

"How far do you live" i was surprised at myself

"not far." He replied. I know it was to fast but i couldn't help it. We left the club & he started driving. "hey , so remember when i told you i had roommates"

"yea"

"Well i have 3, is that okay ?" He asked "Yeaa, i guess" eventually we pulled up to the house , it was so nice and huge .

"Nice house, what do your other roommates do?" i asked "actually they're in college

"Nice house, what do your other roommates do?" i asked "actually they're in college." We walked in , & it was even bigger on the inside. He put his stuff down , while i waited against the wall, he came up to me. his hands now above my head jaw clenched "Go upstairs, straight ahead their is a bathroom , its connected to a room. Go wait on the bed"

"okay" i said hoping i got the right room
"sir, i prefer sir . and I expect less clothing when i come back." His voice was so intense

"Oka- ye- yes sir ." i stuttered i felt like a little kid in trouble. i did as i was told. I found the room. I waited  . i heard the other entrance of the bathroom door shut.

"why are you still in your clothes?" i didn't know what to say. I looked down in my lap my cheeks now blushing , i was nervous. "look at me" i held my head up. He had a belt in his hand and a blindfold on the dresser. he got the blindfold n put it on me n pushed me back on the bed. Everything was silent i heard nothing. I felt the cold belt on my skin causing me to jump & get nervous i didnt understand what he was doing. I was scared , i dont even know what im doing , this was my first time drinking outside of an white claw , first time going home with anyone .
"I'm a virgin" I blurted out , i took the blindfold off embarrassed

"I-" he stuttered, he dropped the belt. It was awkwardness, the silence , everything . We just looked around "You know we could just sleep, ill sleep on the sofa over there" he said killing the silence .

"Actually could we sleep together" i asked

"yeaa sure." He got in the bed pulling the cover over him. We faced each other, without touching , i looked into his eyes " what were you gonna do with that belt anyways." He chuckled and closed his eyes. as did i .