🅕︎🅘︎🅥︎🅔︎

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We lost the car so we just headed back to her house.

" Serge , where is Nessiah ? " i asked

"what do you mean 'where is Nessiah' " he asked " she left with yall , why is she not with yall ,if she left with you she comes back with you " he yelled at us and it took us by surprise because we have never heard this kind of tone from him .

" she was with us & she left at the party , she was pissed " i explained , he scoffed rolled his eyes and hurried to an office .

" Where could she be " Ezra asked

" I know where she is " luka said , grabbing the keys , we all followed him into the car & started speeding .

"Where are we going " he didnt answer he was too focused on driving . Then we arrived at a softball field , there was nobody their . He drove to another one . and another one .

" why the fuck do you keep going to softball fields instead of trying to find her " Ezra yelled at him .

" because its her safe place " Luka said . nobody said anything . " her mom used to take her their before everything happened & its been her safe place "

" Go back to the house i have an idea " Noah said

"& whats this clever idea " i asked sarcastically

" Well nessiah said they have a batting cage in the house somewhere . Im pretty sure its in the basement . " He drove back to the house . We get their & asked serge where was the batting cage , Ezra stormed to the room , where we seen her , she was so focused . Ezra went into the room getting her attention & she took the helmet off . He grabbed her by her arm so aggressively.

" what the fuck is wrong with you , do you know how long we have been looking for you , worried . " He said yelling at her squeezing harder & harder .

"Ezra calm down , get the fuck off of her " Noah said yelling and shoving him off her .

" whats wrong with me ? no whats wrong with you " she yelled . " Im the one who should be mad , what the fuck , what the actual fuck " she yelled .

" okay everyone just calm down & sit we can talk about this . " they all sat . " Just tell us why your upset so we can explain .

" because she told me , everything " she said

"Like what" Noah asked

"like how you want to use me as some sex slave " she said . "dont even bother trying to lie to me i looked it up . " she took out her phone & put it to all of our faces . " This is what you wanna do to me , this painful shit , the girl is crying . "

" in pleasure " she looked at luka deeply confused . " shes crying in pleasure & it isnt painful unless you want it to be & its consensual she wants that ." Luka said

" well let me make it clear for you , i dont . Fuck all of you & get the fuck out my house , your shit is already packed & just when i thought i felt- " she paused & Started walking to the door .

" NESSIAH . " Noah yelled .

" Ohh , so i dont get called slut or whore , this special treatment thing is really something " she rolled her eyes & continued walking .

" Its because your not them " she stopped , so i continued " These past 2 months with you have been enough to fall in love with you . Nessiah we care about you . "