Chapter 10

NOAH POV
first day of school for Ezra and Nessa and my first day back to work . I have interns coming in and other activities with students at work all day today , so I won't be back till the evening . And since I knew I would be gone most of the day today , I spent the night with her last night because Chris took her on a date and they were out all day and I didn't really get to see her .

She was getting ready with Ezra , pretty sure they were gonna coordinate because they love coordinating Ezra has like an grunge/ ALT aesthetic and nessiah doesn't have one she does them all ; she's highly into fashion .
"hey Nessa , Ezra I'm leaving " I said as only the two of them were here , Chris was already at work he had to be in earlier than me and luka were at classes all day but they aren't college , he already graduated college , he takes them to improve his writing and work with authors .

" WAIT , I wanna say goodbye before you leave papa " I smirked but I held my breath on the inside because I was surprised at her use of my honorific . But she came down in a really short top and skirt .

she was running to hug me and I stopped her . " Absolutely not "

" I haven't put my shirt on yet , this isn't what I'm wearing calm down ."

"yea ok , now come I have to go " I pulled her in really tight while she straddled me after jumping on me  , she looked at me and kissed me very passionately, I put her down and I kissed her forehead . I hugged Ezra and gave him cheek and forehead kisses . " have a good first day , I lov- i- just have a good day and I'll be home late so dont stay up I'll meet you in bed . " I didn't even wanna think about if she heard me slip up .

" ok drive safe and text us when you get their safely , love you ." Ezra said . I loved him like he was blood

" no you drive safe on that motorcycle, especially with the rain and fog on the roads today . " I told them . Unlocking the door to leave out .

" goodbye baby " she said waving her hands at me while in Ezra's arms , her acrylics and her piercings complimented her a lot .

"alright goodbye baby " I go out to the car and start driving 2 hours to get to the apartments where Chris was, out of all days I don't know he picked one of our further apartments to start working on today .

At first it bothered me when Chris found out I was a switch he told me "I'm not taking nothing up the ass " as a joke I guess but it stuck with me .. so I had to tell him I wasn't necessarily into guys but I am an sub to a female at rare times and a dom to females every other time .
I've been driving for 30 minutes and Nessiah just sent me her fit and they were leaving the house .
________\\________||________//________
NESSIAH'S POV
________\\________||________//________

I hugged his waist tight and closed my eyes at the beginning of the ride , then eventually I opened them seeing the gloomy city and feeling the rain drip on me and I loved it here . On the way to school a few cars and other motorcycles even bikes acknowledged him ... I guess he was popular around these parts .

We arrived at the student parking lot , the school had a eerie look already and the fog fell into place with the eerie vibe . I took my helmet off and started looking through the fog , to realize people were staring ... very hard . the fuck !? Some little preppy white bitches laughing , some scoffing , some looked baffled , some were walking and stopped in their tracks and others flipping their hair and almost storming away . What the fuck ...

" hey , is it something wrong with my fit " I asked because I was genuinely confused about the reactions we were getting .

" no , looks perfect , your perfect " he smiled , I smiled . I walked around and he grabbed my hand. I puckered my lips inviting him to kiss me and he did so .