C̺͆h̺͆a̺͆p̺͆t̺͆e̺͆r̺͆ s̺͆i̺͆x̺͆

(𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒)

𝐄𝐳𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕        <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Nessiah" i started to wake up "Nessiah baby " i heard a voice yelling "Where are you " i looked in the bed & everyone was here , so who was calling her . I started to wake everyone up .

"Siah , Siah get up " i shook her , i hit the boys , they started to wake up .

"Nessiah baby , where are you " we all heard the voice , so i knew i wasnt trippin.

"baby? Who is that ? " Chris asked . We all looked around waking Nessiah up . Then the voice came closer & so did the footsteps .

"you in here " she woke up hearing him . "nessiah" the voice said again .

"Daddy ? " She said

"yes angel " i said we all looked at each other , She scoffed looking at us .

"Nooo , its my dad " she pulled the covers off her , running to the door , "Dad , hey , nice to see you , what are you doing here "

"im here on a call from serge saying you were missing , who is of company to you right now? " he asked , we scurried , finding our shirts , we sat in the chairs & acted like we were on our phones .

"Just friends , we are studying , i need all the knowledge i can , if im gonna follow after my dad " she smiled but i can tell it was fake .

" This early & your still in your bed clothes ? "

"its an american thing " she said

"well i would like to meet these friends " we could barely hear their conversations

"guys my dad says he should meet you all " we all got up walking to the door .

"dad , Luka , Noah , Christian but we call him chris sometimes , Ezra " she introduced us .

"Hi , i just wanted to let you know we care about your daughter & we have no intentions on hurting her " i nudged him , he had the wrong idea . He looked at me swatting my hand away . "We are going to treat her right ."

"we ? Intentions ? What is he talking about Nessiah ? " he said calmly but his words so angry . "you lied to me to my face " he scoffed "your just like your mother , a whore just like her" he charged at her , he pushed Noah & we all fell like domino affect , he got to Nessiah & started to choke her , pinning her against the wall by her throat , she was visibly struggling to breathe , i got up charging at him tackling him into the floor. I held him down by his throat almost in submission , Nessa cried running into the room slamming the door. The boys called for security while Luka tried to break it up . They eventually came & i let him out of my hold . "You little ungrateful cunt , bloody hell get the fuck off of me , your fired " he yelled , while being dragged down the stairs by security .

"Sir , you have to go ." serge said

" you let her sleep with all these men & you didnt tell me , your fucking fired serge . " They got him out .

"EZRAAAA" i heard the boys yell in sync . I ran into the room but they were in the closet .

"What why are yal-" i looked over , Nessa catching my attention . Tears forming in my eyes " wait , WAIT ! put it down ness , just fuc- put it down . Just talk to us " i said easing my way to her because the girl had an razor in her hands with only bra & panties on revealing her scarred filled body