𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 .

My head was pounding , bladder full , sun in my eyes , i tried getting up but my neck was sore from the way i slept . I peeled the covers back revealing my bare body only in an large shirt. I went & used the restroom. I begin to walk out the restroom which was connected to his bedroom , the white walls , paintings plastered , marble floors , it was all so put together. I heard someone , wait more than one person . I walked near the area .

" So is she into all of this " this unfamiliar voice said

"Woah , i just met her , wouldnt want to scare her away , she's pretty great ." That was chris's voice . I tried getting closer , tripping over myself , revealing myself to everyone . eyes wide , we all just looked around . "Goodmorning , umm Luka - Nessiah . Ezra - Nessiah . Noah - Nessiah ." Chris introduced us all , we greeted each other , one of them had an accent ezra i think it was .
I was playing with my fingers still looking down " Chris could we " i looked up at him
he already knew he got up & we walked down the hall .

" whats up"

"umm , di- did we - did we have "

"sex ? no , we just slept together."

"how come"

" well when we were you know about to , you practically yelled that you were a virgin , it was kinda weird because you were the one who asked how far i lived " i scrunch my face up in embarrassment laughing to myself revealing my dimples.

"right ... which was the truth , sorry " my eyes averted to the clock on the wall. " fuck , im late "

" you know if you were under my authority you would never use such words "

" wha - what does that mean "

"Nothing princess , what are you late for "

" I have lunch with my dean , to discuss business and school "

" What college "

" umm , harvard . "

" you ? harvard ? really ? whats your major , what time do you have to be their? "

" Buisness and you sound really surprised & at 3 . Im not even dressed , ohh im gonna be late . "

"Ok , no no your not , ill drive you home. You should be fine in that right , your stuff is still in the dryer." I nodded he gave me socks , we were at the front door it was wet outside , he picked me up earning a gasp from me , we got into the car & he drove me home. " Wow , and you think our house is nice . "

"Its my dads he has houses everywhere but im moving out of here . "

" what your leaving ? you just got here. "

" no , im staying in an dorm on campus "

------------------------------------------------------------------
𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
------------------------------------------------------------------
When she said that an older white man came and knocked on the window , i rolled it down .

" Ms . Dixon , you have an lunch with dean johnson at 3 . "

" i know thank you serge" i rolled my window up

" you have an butler" i asked surprised

" yeaa but that was just the door man & he greets me at my arrival. "

" okay and why would you wanna get away from this "

" its not mine , its all my dads i want to make it and live comfortably off of my success not my dads . " She explained to me

"i understand , well i guess this is where we depart , i want to see you again . " I said while she was getting out the car.

" huh ? you arent coming in ."

" dont you have to get dressed and pick everything out . "

" Uhh no , my outfit was already picked and planned last week , please come in " i got out the car and followed her when we got in someone took my jacket and my keys . I waited until she got dressed . She came out she looked great , "ok come on ," we left and went out back wear it was alot of cars. " You have alot of workers " i said " no those are all mine . "

" Oook rich , & in love with cars , ready to get married or do you have to show me something else " i laughed , she laughed . She had an lambo section for cars ."Pick one to drive in , your gonna be with me , i mean unless you dont want to , i dont really have friends to hang with"

" thats fine with Me , so rich lonely girl . "

" Yeaa i just wish i could escape , but i cant everywhere i go my dad has someone watching me or its press . " She seemed sad .

"the green one , but you can drive , i may have to much fun . " I said we got in and we talked , she got their , i had phone calls from work so i was busy . " How was it " .

"Great but they dont have any dorms available . They have off campus houses and apartments near greendale , "

" Well we live near greendale and also i forgot to mention Ezra actually goes to harvard so we could work something out . "

"yeaa i would like that . " She smiled . I leaned in , she leaned in and looked me in my eyes , i grabbed her throat my tongue down her throat in seconds . She kissed me back , i could tell she was inexperienced but i liked that .

" No , we have to talk first ."

" why , what is it ? do you have something "

" What , no . Im just into something more - well like i said we will talk about it , how about we go back to my place so we can get your stuff and actually meet the boys ."

"yea , i would like that , do they have girlfriends , any of them ? "

" no , why ? "

" because they're kinda cute- woah i think im still a little hungover ." she was said so boldly but she was so shy , cheeks flushed and all .

" im glad you think so , it makes everything a little easier . "

Sn : this chapter was kinda all over the place .

:)𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 , 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 :( 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞 <333