Introduction

𝘽𝞚𝙇𝞚𝙉𝘾𝞔.

"𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬.

𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 ?"

"𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭."

"𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰."

•------------------------• 𝛀 •------------------------•

𝗗𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡 is a Mandalorian. Quiet and lethal, he sinks into the shadows that shield him from an unshakeable past – torturous memories and long-lost innocence. 

Din Djarin buries his history under layers of Beskar; each as unyielding as the man himself. He makes his way through life one bounty after another, dawn and dusk blurring together in a struggle to combat the tenebrous voice that haunts his mind – the voice that never ceases to remind him how utterly alone he truly is.

Din has been missing something since he was a child, perhaps a piece of his puzzle swept under the carpet and forgotten, until...

𝗬𝗢𝗨 are an enigma. Truly known by no one, your past has never been your present. Once a child of two creeds, once a symbol of power, once the epitome of morality, you have become merely a piece of driftwood in the ever-changing landscape of the galaxy.

With no use for sentiment, it is ironic that you keep relics from days long ago as a reminder of your failures; the price of feeling as if you could ever belong amongst the blinding lights of innumerable effulgent stars.

You move from place to place, planet to planet with no true aim but to escape the lingering emptiness. Becoming a bounty hunter just happened to be the closest you could come to restoring, no, establishing an inner purpose.

That's how you stumble upon The Mandalorian. 

You can't deny that he's every bit as mystifying as the whispers on the street seem to say he is, but to you, he's neither a formidable creature nor a monstrous beast. Shockingly human, the Mandalorian is simply another mystery, another riddle you have yet to solve. 

However, when secrets are revealed and age-old walls are torn down, it will take a roll of the cosmic dice to find out whether two wrongs can make a right. 

Is balance restored, or is it found?

A/N: Hey! This is a story I wrote a couple years back, it's terrible and I loathe its existence but I've decided to leave it up... read at your own discretion :)