Chapter 3

Jordyn POV

We got to the airport and it wasn't many people which I was very surprised about Lexie tells me every time she comes to the airport it's packed up right now I'm guessing because it's 4 in the morning and plus it's the first day of summer so yeah.

I'm nervous about flying because I never have. I'm getting all these crazy assumptions about flying like what if the plane crash or the little thingy on the side of the plane falls off. There's so many things to worry about and I think Lexie mom can tell that I'm getting nervous. " honey are you ok?" She asks me " uh.. uh.. huh... yeah I'm fine, I'm just a little nervous I guess." I say biting the inside of my cheek. She just looks at me and nod her head

*six hours later*

We finally made it to Lexie family home in Malibu. When I walked inside I was amazed by the view, it was so beautiful. Then the house was by the beach so when I need fresh air or something I can just go for a walk on the beach. " Oh.My.God. this-uh..it's.." I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I was speechless because of the view. I'm so happy that I came. I mean I needed a vacation needed to get away from Georgia come somewhere new. You know.

I went to go put my suitcases down upstairs in the guest bedroom and to get ready to go out for dinner.

After I took a shower I put on black ripped jeans with a white knit sweater and some white vans. I put on light makeup and my hair half up and half down. I actually look really good for once in my life haha. I grabbed my phone and purse and went downstairs. The only person that was down there was Lexie dad (Leo) he looked up at me and then looked back down then looked at me again I just gave him a small smile.

" you look nice" he say and started walking to me. This is where I started to get uncomfortable, " um thank you, you look nice as well." I say with a fake smile. He came very close t me to where our foreheads were touching. He grabbed my face and kissed me. Let me remind you that I'm 14. That this point I wanted leave and we just got here I kinda knew that he was gonna make me feel uncomfortable but I didn't want to turn down my best friend. The whole time in the car he just kept looking at me in the rearview mirror I was trying so hard to ignore him.

We got to the restaurant Lexie's mom (Sarah) went to go get us a table but we had to wait 20 minutes for which was fine. We had to seat outside since it was so packed in the inside but it's also packed outside but not as the inside. As I was talking to Lexie I looked up and saw this woman and lemme tell you that she is beautiful but the thing is she kinda look like me. So like here and there I would glance at her. She was with this little girl that had to be like a year older than me and this guy that looks like he can be her husband. The person that stands in the front called Sarah by her last name "Cox" we got up and before we get inside I got a last look at this woman and that's when we made eye contact and when she saw me she just shot me a smile.

We got to the table me and Lexie sat on one side and her mom and dad sat on the other. I was on the outside which probably was a bad idea because her dad was on the outside and I know that he is going to try and touch ugh this nice is going to be so so uncomfortable and weird.

As I was scanning through the menu I looked up and saw that same lady that was outside seating right across from our booth. She so intimidating.. kinda scary but Lexie said that about me when she first saw me which is weird I'm probably over thinking this. I mean a lot of people have an intimidating look so there's nothing to worry about.

The waiter came to take our order and minutes later he came back with our food and it was so good I had like this pasta.so good. " excuse me I have to go to the restroom" I say with a small smile I was trying to be polite but I couldn't seat at that table anymore.

I got to the bathroom trying to pull myself together I just wanna go home I miss my mom but I can't call her because the time difference so ugh. As I was walking out of the stall this girl walks in she was the one with that lady. I was washing my hands and I looked in the mirror seeing that she was looking at me like helllooo can I have my face. I just smile at her, I went out the bathroom walking about to the table I see that they was waiting on me so we can leave.
-
we got back to the house and I was so ready just to go to bedroom but somebody decided why not watch a movie. We were watching this romantic movie that I wasn't even paying attention to I was scrolling through social media. " I'm gonna go to bed now so goodnight" I say as I'm yawning " goodnight" Lexie and Sarah say. I walk up stairs deciding if I should take a shower now or in the morning because I'm so tired but I just ended up taking one now. I after the shower I put my hair up in a messy bun I did my nighttime routine. I had a towel around me and I started unpacking my clothes I put on some shorts and a big t-shirt. I got in bed and went straight to sleep I don't even know what the others are doing and I don't care I'm just ready to get this summer over with.

It was 9:00am when I heard a big bang downstairs I jumped up out of my sleep so fast and sat up in bed rubbing my ears I looked at the time and " it's to early for this" I say to myself so I decided to go back to sleep but then I heard the noise again so I got up and went downstairs to see what it was and to believe it or not it was Leo. Of course. " good morning" he say " good morning. What are you doing." I say to him going to the fridge to get me a bottle of water. " oh nothing just working" " working on what? what was that noise?" I say walking to where he was seating. " oh I don't know" he say not looking up at me " why did you do it" I say to him but he still not looking at me " do what?" He say like he don't know what I mean " why did you kiss me" that's when he looked up at me and he smiled. " you have a wife and a kid your kid is my best friend that is wrong" " but you know you liked it baby." He say smiling " you know. You are a sick sick person I just hope you know that. You kissed a child. You have a wife." I try to say in a whisper but I couldn't really. He didn't know what to say so he just stood there like an idiot, I made a sick face at him and walked outside.

I should've thought about putting on some pants or something because I'm freezing but it feels so good out here I feel like I'm floating it's so relaxing yes.

I went back inside to get ready for the day. I didn't even look at Leo when I walked back in the house I'm just so weirded out by him.