Chapter 5

Jordyn POV

I was sitting there looking at Lexie with tears in my eyes " maybe she's not your mom. You have to stop thinking that every woman you run into is your mom" she said, I don't think that every woman is my birth mother. She's the first one that I said in weeks, but it's not my fault that I'm trying to find her I mean i should just give up at this point. Why do I even care. I mean she didn't care about me when she gave me up so why should I. After she said that I got up and walked out of her room " Jordyn wait— i..i didn't mean to say it like that" why can't nothing ever be perfect I mean the mother I have now is the best she gave me everything but as I got older I realized that it's not the same. The bond I see between lexie and her mom is so different between mine. I was up all night thinking about everything and literally crying over nothing because i shouldn't care at all.. but I do.

I turned over to turn my alarm off. Why do I have an alarm set.. I have no idea. But one thing I know was that the sun was bright as hell I could barley open my eyes.

I got up did my whole morning routine, got dress then went down stairs for breakfast " good morning jordyn, how you sleep love?"  drooling, love when she calls me that and by her I mean not Lexie. See I might have maybe a little thing for Lexie's mom but don't tell her. " umm I slept ok I guess" I said

" what you mean 'ok I guess'" Lexie mom said

" what's going on in that mind of yours" she added

" nothing— I just couldn't sleep"

she gave me a weird look but went with it.. thank god .

After eating breakfast I just wanted to avoid everyone so I went back to my room turned on Adele because you know she's my bitch but anyways.

A few hours passed and let's just say I knoted out. I might've took a few puffs here and there. it was around 5pm and I was hungry. I wanted to make myself something but I also wanted to go out and get fast-food.  I decided to go out and get food I was debating on jack-in-the-box or McDonald's. I went with the cheapest one obviously I don't have money like that. I have $5.30 in my bank account right now. Crazy right. Right before I got here I asked my mom can she give me enough to buy like food and clothes but you know, she only gave me like $20. I was so pissed that I threw the money at her and just walked out because like what am I suppose to do with 20 dollars in LA. When I got to McDonald's I wanted to stay and eat inside instead of going back to that hell hole. While I was eating I was just looking around watching the little kids play in the little play area that they have and watching people come in and out of the place.

I looked down at my food for a split second and when I looked back up you could not believe who just walked in. yep. Leah. We made eye contact and I didn't notice that I was staring until she walked over and said " you looked a little scared" i guess I was shocked but I didn't feel like I was. " oh no I'm not scared. Why would I be scared of you." And not to lie I was actually scared she has this intimidating look. " what you doing here all alone?" Leah asked " um to get food obviously. What else would I be here for" she gave me this look I couldn't really tell what she was thinking or what she was gonna say next. But thank god she didn't because she just got you and left and I continued to eat my eat and look around.

I finished my food and I had to walk back home because you know, I can drive. I walked in the house. When I walked in I saw Lexie, her mom and dad on the couch watching watching some kind of movie. I tried so hard to avoid them but of course Lexie had to say something " Jordyn I'm sorry for what I said I didn't mean it. And you please just talk to me. We were worry because we didn't know where you were, you didn't tell nobody where you were going" I just gave her a look like 'ok and' at this point I don't wanna be in LA no more I just want to go back home to my mom.

A/N

Hi💃
( I didn't proofread so 👍🏽 might be typos)

Happy Halloween 🎃