Chapter 6

Jordyn POV

A couple days after I felt a little bit better I started back talking to Lexie. Me and Leah have been texting back and forth, I learned that she's famous I would've never thought of that because you never really see paparazzi following her like they do with these other celebrities. 

Im starting to wonder why I'm texting somebody that is way older than me. Im starting to feel weird about that but like I feel like I can open up to her. I told her that I was adopted and she made me feel good about that because I grew up going home to home and then staying on the streets after I ran away from one home that I was in. But then the child service people found me and I had to go back. After years i had finally found a home that I actually liked and I still don't like to think about all the horrible things that has happened to me because it's not my most favorite topic.

I have three more days before I go back to Atlanta and I'm so happy I miss home so much. I thought I wouldn't but LA has been crazy like first Lexie dad rape me, I ran into a famous person that has been texting me like crazy, I almost drowned when I was at the beach, a dog chased me 20 miles. Like LA is not good to me. The one this I tried my best to avoid and not think about was when I got a call from my mom and it wasn't her it was the hospital saying that she has been in an accident and then they found out that she has been sick for a very long time. That day hurt me so bad I was literally crying i was trying to book a flight back to Atlanta to go see her but there wasn't a flight going out there until that next morning and I couldn't wait and I knew that I would have to come back to LA because Lexie them would be worry and I felt like her dad was going to do something if I had left to go see my mom because he really doesn't like her. He always telling Lexie to make me come over or he would text my phone and send me like threats or sexual things. And now that I'm on vacation with them i so regret that but I did it for my best friend.

I went downstairs and right when I hit that bottom step I regret going down there. Lexie dad was in the kitchen. I felt like I was about to to throw up but I had to push through it because a girl was thirsty. I walked past him going to the refrigerator I felt him staring at me like he was taking my clothes off with his eyes. I feel so uncomfortable right now. I turned around and I looked at him and he had this devilish smirk on his face.

I.want.to.throw.up.

" are you lost babBy gOrl"

I just gave him this look like I know you did not just say a line to me from 365 days

He came closer to me. At this point I just wanted yo scream but before I could he held my mouth and whispered " why you screaming now. Don't you want to wait until daddy please you"

What.the.actually.fuck

i wanted to hit him and run but I knew he was gonna try and turn this whole thing on me and say that I came on him which is a complete lie. So I decided to play along with him " well then why aren't you pleasing me" I said with a smirk.

After sharing a few words he decided to pick me up go outside in the backyard and make me have sex with him. I didn't give him my consent. And plus it wasn't good at all, now I see why his wife don't have sex with him. I went upstairs to literally scrub my body clean for 20 minutes and I realized that if I don't leave he's gonna think that I'm going want to do things with him and i guess basically rape me.

So I said why not text Leah.

I'm so gonna regret this

( J- me/ Ms lady👩🏽‍🦽- Leah)

J- Leah?

Ms. Lady👩🏽‍🦽
- Jordyn?

J- 😐

Ms. Lady👩🏽‍🦽
- haha. Yes Jordyn what can I do for you?

J- how you know I want something from you

Ms. Lady👩🏽‍🦽
- I don't

J- you know sometimes you can be annoying

Ms. Lady👩🏽‍🦽
- I know. Now what do you want.

Here goes nothing

J- can you um come pick me up

Ms. Lady👩🏽‍🦽
- why?

This went on for about an hour because she kept asking me questions and all I ask was can she pick me up.

She better be glad that I'm the only one here because after texting her she pulls up 30 minutes later. I guess she thought she could take her sweet time but no, I'm trying to get the hell out of here. And yes I did pack a bag and I know she gonna ask about the bag as soon as I got in that car. And I was right, when I got in she asked " were you here alone" "where is you friend" " why you ask me to come pick you up? Your totally getting in the car with a stranger" I just rolled my eyes at her I'll probably explain why later I just wanna get away.

We pulled up to this nice ass house and when I nice I mean NICE.

We get out and when we got in her daughter came up running to me like she knew me. Like girl back up a little. A few hours have pasted and my phone has been blowing up with messages from Lexie but I decided to turn my phone off and as I was doing that Leah came into the living room sat down for a little bit but she didn't say nothing so we was just sitting in an awkward silence for about 2 minutes until she said something.

"Are you okay?"

it really took her that long to say are you okay

"Yeah I'm fine. I just couldn't stay there and I don't know anybody else that lives here so you was my only option."

" why don't you want to stay there?" She asked softly

I don't know if I should tell her. I don't know this woman like that. What if she send me back there. I had all these thoughts about if I should tell her or not. "Oh it was nothing, I just wanted to hangout with youu. Get to know you better" I try to say by not making it obvious that something is going on.

"Jordyn I know I have been a totally bitch to you but, you can tell me anything"

————-

A/N

Y'all i know this story don't really make sense but bare with me please

I DID NOT PROOFREAD

Vote💕